Part 14

~~Skip to the end of the night, they've had a few drinks, people are leaving.~~

Evan's POV (mature warning)

We had finished cleaning up and the last few people were leaving. "Jesus, it's 3:54 Am, I'm so tired." I said plopping down on the couch after everyone left. Andrew sauntered up to me, still clearly a little drunk. He leaned in and whispered in my ear. "You said we'd continue tonight baby. Are you still up for it?" He nibbled on my ear. I blushed and pushed him off so I could turn to face him. "Hmm, I dunno. You seem a little drunk." I giggled and kissed him. He smiled and pulled me closer. "Please baby, I want you so bad, you have no idea." he moaned in my ear desperately as he grinded against my leg. "Fuck, you're so hot. Lets see what that mouth of yours can do?" I groaned as I rubbed my thumb against his bottom lip. He took my thumb into his mouth and bit it gently. He moved back and started to undo my belt. He slid off the couch and got on his knees in front of me unzipping my jeans before kissing my clothed cock. He pulled my boxers back and my dick sprung free. "Huh, wouldn't have expected this, that's kinda hot." He said while examining my piercing. " just get to work." I said, brushing his hair back. I was leaking just from him teasing my cock piercing. He kissed the tip before moving down the shaft licking and kissing. "Lift your hips for me." he directed. I did as he said and he pulled my jeans and boxers off all the while kissing my thighs and stroking my shaft. Once my jeans and boxers were removed he took my cock into his mouth and began sucking and licking hard. "ugh, fuck" I moaned already on the edge. I ran my fingers through his hair and tugged, making him groan. He pulled off me and stood up. I shivered. He moved to straddle me as I ran my hands up his shirt and over his chest and stomach before pulling his shirt off him. He in turn, removed my shirt and rubbed his fingers over my nipples, twisting and teasing them. "please..." I gasped as I reached for his belt. I tugged him closer by his belt and kissed him, I began undoing his belt before unzipping his pants. I could already tell how badly he wanted to be touched. He was straining against his jeans so hard it was almost difficult to remove them. He groaned as I pressed against him. "Lets move to the bedroom" He said as he grabbed me and dragged me there before pushing me onto the bed and climbing on top of me. Andrew began working his way down my body, kissing, licking, and biting everything. I groaned as I grinded against him. He got off me and began removing the rest of his clothes. I sat up on my elbows and watched. "Fuck Andrew, you're so sexy, I'm so lucky." He chuckled and hopped back on me before spreading my legs.