Part 16

Evan's POV

We fell asleep in each other's arms after washing up. I woke up and looked over at the clock, It was 11:25 PM and I had a pounding headache. Andrew was still sleeping. I leaned down and kissed him. His eyes opened and he yawned. "Ugh, I have a headache" he complained while wrapping his arms around my waist. I chuckled, "Yeah, me too." I said and leaned down to kiss him. I pulled the covers off me and tried to stand up before my legs gave out from underneath me and I collapsed on the ground. "Ugh!" Andrew jolted up "What? Oh my god are you okay?!" he leaned over the side of the bed to check on me. I was slumped against the side of the bed and turned to kiss him "Yeah I'm fine just weak." I mumbled. He laughed and hopped off the bed to help me up. He sat me on the bed and kissed my forehead before moving to kiss my lips. "I'll get us something to eat, stay here." I did as he said and shortly after he came back in with some bagels from a bakery nearby. "Mmm, I'm so happy." I said as I ate my bagel. "Yeah? me too." He beamed at me and leaned in for a kiss. I thought for a minute before I realized we never confirmed if we were dating or not. I swiveled my body to face him. "What?" He asked, his mouth full. "Are we dating?" I asked causing him to choke on his bagel. He started coughing. I continued, "I mean we never confirmed if we were, we just said we liked each other and then had sex, y'know?" He looked at me for a minute before responding. "Do you want to?" he paused. "date me I mean" he looked hopeful. "I do. A lot." I answered. He smiled "Then yes, let's date." he said before pulling me into a kiss. We both laughed.

~The end~