Part 15

Andrew's POV (mature)

I reached over to my drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube and some condoms. Evan took the condom and opened it before putting it on me. I pushed his legs open and squirted some lube over my fingers. I thought for a bit and decided to squirt some onto his hole as well. He whimpered and shivered. "You ready Ev?" I asked as I kissed him. "Y-Yeah." His cock twitched in response to my fingers meeting his asshole. "You gotta relax baby." I said "ugh, I know. Sorry, I- I'm trying" Evan whined. I pushed a finger inside him and used my other hand to tease his nipples and kissed him in an attempt to distract him. After a bit he began to relax so I added another finger. I fucked his ass with my fingers increasing the speed as I kissed him hard. He was dripping precum all over his stomach. He sat up on his elbows and he played with my dick stroking it and teasing it. I didn't want to cum too soon but I was beginning to think I was going to. "Ev, I'm gonna-" I muttered, only for him to stop his stroking and in turn squeeze my dick so I couldn't cum. "Evan, please... I want to cum." I begged attempting to rock my hips "No" he whispered in my ear as he held me down "you're going to fuck me." He let go of my throbbing cock and pushed me back onto the bed. I was a whimpering mess. "Please baby, I want to be inside you." I whined once more. He slowly eased himself onto me all the while groaning loudly. "Ugh, you're big." He grunted. I grabbed his hips and bucked up into him. "AHh, Andrew!" He moaned loudly. He had tears in his eyes and a dazed look on his face. His precum was now making a small puddle on my stomach. "C'mon baby, you're doing so good." I moaned. He leaned down and kissed me before he started rocking against me. "Evan I'm so close." I groaned. "Me too." He moaned. I grabbed his hips and flipped us over. I pushed him onto the bed and began pounding my cock into his ass, hard. "ah, ah, Ah, AH" he moaned each time I slammed myself deep inside him. I leaned down onto him and kissed him whilst rocking my hips. He moaned against my lips. "I'm gonna cum Andrew!" he screamed as I thrusted hard. I slammed myself into him a few more times before he came. His cum splattered onto his chest as I pounded. My last few thrusts were slow and deep making him groan. His ass was tightening around me and his moans pushed me over the edge. As soon as I came, I plopped down next to him and kissed him. He laughed. "What? What's so funny?" I asked, smiling. "Nothing, I just never thought I would get to be with you like this." he smiled. "Well get used to it, cuz I'm not going anywhere Evan."