"i want my blankie"

Little stu -
Age - 3
Caregiver Billy
-----------------------------

Everyone knew what littles were. There are littles, and there are caregivers.

Stu macher just happens to be a little, and Billy loomis is a caregiver, and Billy just happens to be stu's caregiver.

They have been bestfriends since they were little kids, and once they reached fourteen, they started to date.

They have been dating for four years, almost five. Billy has known that stu was a little for three years and has been taking care of him since then.

Billy has spoiled little stu very much, and he doesn't mind because it shows that he loves him very much and struggles very well. He is just as kind as the older version of him.

He rarely has any meltdowns or taturms , he doesn't act like a brat or hit Billy when things don't go his way.

But currently, stu was having a breakdown crying , and Billy was freaking out going through boxes.

Ever since Billy and stu turned eighteen , Billy brought them a house since neither wanted to live with their parents anymore.

Their friend's helped them pack. Billy had instructed them what goes in what box, and they followed instructions very well, but - "Papa! I want my blankie!" They have lost stu's Scooby-Doo blanket, his favorite one

So now Billy's going through boxes trying to find stu's blanket, but he couldn't find it.

Stu let out a small hiccup, trying to wipe his tears that wouldn't stop falling. Billy's heart broke at the sight.

Billy stopped searching through the boxes and walked over to stu, pulling him into his embrace, "Shh, it's okay, sweetie ,we'll find your blankie, okay? You just need to calm down and breathe okay?we don't want you getting sick, okay? Just breathe,"

Billy rubbed stu's back as his cries quiet down. "Papa..where's...blankie?" God Billy wished that he knew

Billy opened his mouth to answer but stopped himself as the front door swung open, and Tatum rushed in like she was on fire

"Oh, you poor baby, I'm so sorry, auntie tat had your blankie , here you go honey," stu lifted his head and glanced at Tatum before spotting his blankie in Tatums hand ,

He reached out and took it, holding it closely to his chest,"What do you say to Auntie tatum?" Stu sniffled, "thank you,"

Tatum softly smiled at him, "Hey, let's get you to take a nap, okay?" Stu only nodded and let Billy guide him to the couch.

Stu laid on the couch, and Billy put his blankie over him. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to his head, softly humming stu's favorite song under his breath.

Due to his breakdown and the tiredness from earlier, he went out like a light.

"He's so cute," Tatum whispered, and Billy nodded in agreement, "Thank you for bringing his blanket back,"

"He must've left it in the back of my car, I noticed it when I arrived home, and I knew he wouldn't be able to sleep without it," Tatum told him

"Get some rest Billy, you look like you need some," she added, and Billy nodded before Tatum left biding a goodbye and promised that she would be back soon.

Billy took off his jacket and got on the couch, pulling stu into his arms , stu snuggled into him, throwing some of the blanket on Billy.

Billy rested his head on stu's and closed his eyes , getting the much needed rest.
--------------------------------------------
Word count - 583

Hope you enjoy