𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏 6

❛I assume you are aware of her from the news?❜

It wasn't supposed to leak out, it wasn't supposed to be the topic, and it wasn't supposed to be brought up

It wasn't supposed to leak out, it wasn't supposed to be the topic, and it wasn't supposed to be brought up. After a curious student, pink-skinned and pink curls secretly brought her up toward her friends. Aizawa sensei wasn't supposed to hear the topic, but he picked up on it and sat across from the class. Across from the class while he stood at a podium, narrowing his eyes at the curious teenager and questioning how the student knows [name].

Of course, nearly everybody did. After Iida immediately made a group chat for studying purposes, and izuku midoriya brought her up toward Bakugo, they were all aware even after seeing the news. They knew what happened to her, and they knew her situation, but they wanted to know more. Curious little students.

The pink-skinned student nodded her head lowly, the eyes of others pierced her skin. They were expecting a comment, like 'Mind your own business.' But instead, he raked out a small sigh.

"Interesting that you bring her up. She is staying under my supervision for the time being, but Nezu requests that she soon enrolls in U.A. specifically class 1-A." He lets the news out, not like they should care. Mina gasps lowly, a small smile creeping onto her face.

"--Finish your homework, next teacher should be arriving soon," Aizawa spoke lazily, creeping into the corner of his sleeping bag as the warmth encased him.

Unaware, unbeknownst, an unnoticeable and small smile appeared on the hot-headed blonde's face. He looked down at his homework, bringing the pencil he held toward the paper as he let the news seep into his mind. Processing slowly seems unbelievable, but it's what he did.

[Name] Tahashi, how will she act? He doesn't like to admit it, he didn't know how, but somewhere he found himself longing to see her again. To hear her angelic yet monotone voice, to see her divine face. But shake the thought off, he is not supposed to miss her so much. Not this much.

Not this much.

'Tsuika!!' He calls out, gazing toward her. In response, the girl turned toward his figure, down inside his house. She was up on the roof, again. He noticed that she is always there, but he never asks. The said girl looked at him, he stuck out of the living room window and waved his small palms.

'Huh?' She questioned, her body rotated slightly as she peered down the roof shafts. Bakugo Katsuki smiled at her, still waving excitedly.

'Come down and play heroes with me! Ask your mom!' He spoke, his voice loud so she can hear him over the summer breeze. [Name]'s face softened for a second, her gaze turning saddened. It was nearly unnoticeable, but he studied her face enough for the smile that was on his to downturn. '[Name]?'

'I can't ask my mom right now. Maybe later.' She spoke lowly, he could barely hear but processed it. Before he noticed her, he was watching TV. But his face turned toward the window because of a bird flying into it, and when it fell he noticed the way she pressed against the chimney with uneven breaths. Her face was always stern, like a block of granite, but he noticed the breaths she carried were heavy.