Part 29

NOT A MEDICAL PRACTITIONER.  JUST FICTION.

Y/n pov

We are now going in car towards the hospital. My nervous is kicking in. I don't know what is coming. Or what all will happen to me there.

I unknowingly started to play with the finger. Suddenly cutting the pure silence in the car Tae oppa asked me "are you this much nervous. Don't worry. Nothing is going to hurt today. Be calm. Don't tense a lot. Everything is going to end up well. I am with you through out this all. So we are here. And everyone know you here. SO dont worry" . He told me as he parked the car in front and helped me out. He side hugging my waist helped me to his cabin.

While going to his cabin many of them were looking at us. A death glare from oppa, all went to their own work. He smiled to me and we continued to walk to his cabin.

I felt comfortable with him. Jungkook was waiting for us with a machine in the cabin.

"So since we took your height and weight last day. We are going to see the cute peanut sized baby. Are you ready cuty." Kookie asked me with a wink.

I have been waiting for this. I nodded in excitement while oppa helped me into the bed. He made sure I was fine in the bed. I unknowingly let a sigh, catching both of their attention.

"Are you ok? Need some time to cope up with things". Jungkook asked.

"No. I am really excited." I told them making both chuckle at my excitement.

"So jungkook is going to show us the baby. Now I will help you ." He told me and upward my shirt within a blink of my eyes.

His next action made me embarrassed. He adjusted my pants a bit below lower abdomen. I immediately held his arm. Both laughed out.

"Why are you both laughing. Isn't it common for a women to be embarrassed infront of two guys?" I shot them back.

"Ofcouse infront of one of the guy who is responsible for your baby. The other guy who is like a brother. You going to go through a lot during delivery " told jungkook with a wink.

I released my hand unwillingly and let kookie start to do the ultrasound.

"This is going to be cold. Just told to make sure that you are ready. So are you ready. " asked kookie as I nodded to him.

He smiled at me and used some jell on the thing and into my stomach. Let me tell you it was so cold that unknowingly I jerk making both of them aware.

"Are you ok?" Asked oppa.

"Yah it was so cold than I thought" I told him making him nod.

Then we saw a black and white in the screen. Both were so into the screen making me bored. They let out a gasp after studying the screen. Making me look at them in wonder.

"What is it? You are making me tensed" I told them.

"Look at the screen" he told me.

"Come on. This is not a Charlie Chaplin Era for me to understand just a black and white screen. I have started watching movies in pure colours." I told him. I think my hormones are kicking in.

"Ok ok. Don't worry I will tell you. And don't freak out. We will do this together" he told me. Making me sweat.

"You are making me more tensed" I told him almost teard

"Don't cry dear. It is double happiness. It is twin baby." He told me. I went into pure shock and happiness 😊.

Literally I don't know whether I have to be happy and excited or getting afraid.