Part 46

Tae pov

I can't see my baby in so much pain. But I have to stop worrying and take care of her when she needs me. Poor girl, she has been trying a lot to stop crying and screaming whenever a contraction hits her.

Now she is crying again because of the contraction. While I cannot do anything, just helping her to follow the breathing pattern to divert her from the pain. The contraction has become more frequent now.

I can't even go out and cry. Even when I go to washroom, she will be crying and saying "oppa don't go. Please" . Jungkook is a big support for me. He helps me to make her understand things. I can't even believe that I am going to be a papa for twin baby girls. Oh they must be cute like their mama.

While I was thinking all these, I was shooken to the world of earth by my cute wife.

"What do you want baby ?" I asked her.

"I want to say something in secret " she told me.

I got confused and nodded a yes. I gave her my ear to tell the secret.

What she told me made laugh out loud.

"I want to pee" is what she told.

"Oppa you will now open my secret to the whole world. I won't talk to you" she told me and tilted her head to the opposite side.

Jungkook who was sitting in the opposite direction asked me "what happened there ?"

"She told me a secret and I laughed " I told him. He chuckled at her cuteness.

"Now tell me what is the secret ?" Kook asked her.

"Then it won't be a secret" she told him pouting. Ho cute.

"Now let us not talk about your secret and finish your secret " I told her and helped her to sit up. And walked her into the toilet.

I made her sit on it. Told her to finish it up. "Why are you standing here. I will call you once I finish" she told me.

"No way. We will go out together once you finish your buisness. Do it fast. Then we have to do some exercises. " I told her and she fake angered her face and did it.

She cleched my wrist. I understood that her next contraction came. "Shhh it is ok dear. We are almost coming to the end. So to make it fast, let us do some exercises. " I told her caressing her hair and kissing it.

Jungkook knocked on the door. "Is everything ok there ?" He asked us.

"Yah. She got another contraction. We will be out soon " I told him.

"Ok" he told and went away, I hope to where he was sitting.

After sometime I helped her up and flushed it. We walked towards the bed. I made her sit there. While she was about to lay down. I stopped her and told her, "y/n let us walk a bit" . And made her stand up, not listening to her whining.

I made her walk for sometime. After 5 minutes she told me. "Oppa not anymore. " I sighed and looked at kook. He stood up and came towards us and stood infront of y/n.

"Y/n dear.  Look here. We cant see you in pain. And I know the pain your going through is no joke. And I know you want to end this fast. Even we want to, that is why we are saying you to do some exercises. Come let us do some exercises, while Tae prepare something. " he told her and took her shoulder and arm from me and told me to prepare the things and needed and also prepare mentally.

I went out nodding. I went to my office to get ready and shut my phone. Otherwise I will be forced to answer some calls, which are not even necessary. After preparing myself I went to her room. Of course I have to prepare mentally, it is my wife who is going to be infront of me in the table and I have to behave and does everyone normally the way I does and don't make a problem in there. Because now she needs me, so I have to prepare myself well.

Y/n pov

Jungkook made me do some exercises not minding my complaints. I know he does what is good for me, but I do not know, I don't want to do these.

Oppa has gone to prepare, while jungkook helped me back to bed. Of course the contractions are much more frequent now.

A knock on the door and jin oppa and hobi oppa along with sister and again there is namjoon oppa. I gave a smile to all.

Namjoon oppa came near me asked me "how about we check your sugar level ?"

"Yup" I told him while popping the p

He came near and checked my sugar level. I saw his forehead frowned.

"What happened ? " I asked him.

"I think we should take some insulin dear " he told me and I looked at jungkook almost teard.

"Why ? What happened hyung ? Is it going up ?" He asked him.

"Yah. We have to give her 5 units of insulin. It is going up ." He told kookie. Kookie gave me a sad smile.

"I need oppa " I told him. He nodded, but before he could call him, oppa himself cake into the room and saw the atmosphere a bit dark and suffocated. So he asked confusion evident in his face.

"What happened ?" He asked to jungkook.

"She needs a bit of insulin, so needs you there to take care of her." Kook told him.

"Ok. Was that the issue. I got worried " he told us and came near me.

Thank god. Things went well. Everyone told an all the best for me and bid farewell to me. My sister hugged me giving me a warm hug. All went out.

"Ok since your contraction is much more frequent I am going to check your cervix for dilation " oppa told me and I nodded almost crying when the contraction came again.

He checked, this time I was a good girl, I never felt pain. He did it slowly. He ruled out it to be 8cm. And smiled and told me "we are almost there. Don't worry. "He washed his hands after taking the gloves off to the waste basket and came towards me and kissed my forehead.

So the thing is, the pain. About that we can't do anything. It is more frequent than it can be .

Jungkook again checked my BP and told me "it had came down. But you have to relax a bit more. I know the pain is not good. But try to relax more and let me tell you that, we are all here. Nothing will happen to you. Hmm ? And both the babies are healthy and nothing to be embarrassed there is nothing more to embarrass.  Your sister will come soon to be with us during the delivery. So that you will be much less stressed. " he told me and caressed my hair.

Oppa came to me and assured me. Kookie again checked my cervical dilation, that was when my sister entered. She came to me, I felt like a burden lifted from my shoulder.

"It is ok" she told me winking. I smiled.

"Atlast I saw you smiling" he told me while checking my dilation. He took his fingers out, so I asked him. "How much is it ?"

"It is time for the baby. It is 10cm." He told making me anxious.

"Relax. I know it is hurting. Tae is going to tell you everything and you will listen to him and do what he says. And we will all help you. So relax yourself. It is babies time " kookie told winking at me.

I am stopping the chapter here, because I want both the the babies birth to be in one chapter. So next chapter is going to be huge one. Will see the babies soon.

Hope you liked the chapter.
Thank you all.