𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

First of all!! I make all of my book covers by myself so don't take credit

Text if you want one.

"Dayvon, was it that necessary?" Faith said questioning the brownskinned man with multicolored dreads "was it?!" She said pushing his shoulder. "Fuck up,talking to me Fay" he dismissed her.

He had just broken her phone because she was on the phone with another man. Not an the way you think,it was strictly business.

"Dayvon seriously?" She said picking up the shattered rose gold iPhone twelve. "You do the most! You know I got clients you're so controlling!" She said and he just ignored her rage and looked at the wall with his nose flared.

"Do you not trust me? Seriously von answer me now!" She said shoving the phone into his chest "no ion trust you! You can't save no hoe faith, how I'm supposed to know whatchu doing behind my back huh?" He said standing up now towering over her figure.

"Huh faith?" He said jumping at her making her flinch "von..what reason do I have to do you dirty?!" She said feeling her eyes start to burn from keeping her tears in for too long.

"I have none! I have nothing without you! I pushed my family away for you and you think I'm on so grimy shit?" She said finally letting hot streams of tears caress her cheek.

"I went to jail for you Von!what proof do you need?" She said and he stood with no expression on his face "that don't mean shit to me Fay- you don't t get to call me that!" She said pushing him.

"Faith you friendly as hell! I know you was flirting with my nigga Dre he told me! Your grimey ass bitch shoulda left yo ass to get beat by yo crack headed ass mama"

"Youen do shit but use me and these niggas been tellin me that shit" he said sticking his finger on his forehead "I would kill up ass right now but ima spare you" he said looking her direct in her eyes.

She was shocked by what came out of his mouth. Everything was good this morning what could have changed? She only ever wanted the best for Von.

"Ian do shit!" She said smacking his finger off her. "If you wanted me gone say that shit with yo chest" she said pushing past him to began packing,

"Leave all my shit,bitch." He said snatching the pants she had grabbed from the walk in closet "fuck you!" She screamed "I hate you!" She said going to find her extra phone.

"No good ass,big head ass,big fore-headed ass bitch" she raged walking around the house furiously."whatchu call me?" He said scaring her.

He balled her shirt up and pulled her up to his level "say it with yo chest lil nigga" he said with anger bubbling up like a teapot.

She wasn't gonna admit she was scared so she looked the man derictly in his eye "I called you a bitch"

After that it was blank.