𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

Jakai netty Lin (kai)28

28

JAKAI WATCHED her sister sit in her queen size bed and smack on popcorn while she read her probably 1,000 paged book. "You've been in the house all this month!" I complained. "You're point is?" She said taking off her reading glasses.

"You used to go outside everyday before Jariah was born." She pouted "now Jariah is born you needs sit down too" she said making jakai mug her. "Don't do that, I can be a good mom and still have fun" she said with an hint of attitude.

"I know but..as soon as I stepped foot in you're house you all of the sudden thought I was a free babysitter"  she said returning the energy "you ain't never here jakai" faith said trying to reason with her.

"You gotta remember that's not my daughter, I love her to death but that's not my child" she said and jakai rolled her eyes. Jakai was irresponsible. Even though she was older she still wanted to act like the youngest.

When she was a teen her mother left her in the house to take care of her younger siblings. Which was a lot seeing she had at least six siblings In all not including herself.

She didn't have time to be a kid. She'd always have something to do while her mom was out working or partying. And jakai was mad that Fay didn't see her side of everything.

Fay's father took custody of her so she was only around during the weekends and thought everything was fine. Jakai knew she wouldn't understand.

"Fuck out of my face" she said walking out slamming the door. Fay sighed before getting up and grabbing a backpack. She decided it was best to stay at a hotel for at least two days. Whenever she argued with jakai it would at least last a week because of how stubborn they both were.

————

Dayvon Daquan Bennett (von)26

26

I LOOKED at Asian dumbass sit on the side of the couch with a mug. I love Asian to death but some times she piss me off and I just wanna strangle ha.

Her dumbass mad because I'm not in the mood to have sex.like she a fucking crack addict to sex or sum. "Fuck is you mad for?" I said returning the energy.

"Leave me alone" she mumbled. I shrugged getting up cause I'm bout tired of her attitude blowing my high with that ugly ass red wig she got on.

"Where you going?" She asked looking at me ass I grabbed a pair of clothes from the dresser " I'm finna go make this money" I mumbled and she smiled. "When you coming back" she said getting up from grey couch.

"Not till late" I simply mumbled "oh,well I love you" she said giving me a wet kiss on the cheek. I gave her a kiss on the forehead. 

(I hate how people always make their relationship seem like he didn't like her like what?)

"I love you" she said smiling "love you too" I mumbled before grabbing my keys and walking towards the front door.
I twisted the door knob opening it looking around beforehand stepping of the porch closing the door beforehand.

————

Faith waited in line smacking her lips realizing she had left her charger in car. She really didn't want to go back out seeing it was already dark.

She sucked it up and made her way out of the tall fancy hotel. She snaked her hands in her hood before pulling it up and putting her hands back in her pockets.

The jacket was thin bad quality so she tried to hurriedly walk to her car before a 2021 Mercedes-Benz pulled infront of her before she could walk across the parking lot.

She saw at least a twenty one year old man walk up to the car as they rolled the windows down. She rolled her eyes seeing where the interaction was going and she decided to make a speed walk to her car.

She couldn't see who was in the car because of how dark the tint was but it was most likely they saw her. Which they were looking directly at her .

She finally made it to her car unlocking it as quick as she could before opening the door and reaching for it on the other side of the seat.she grabbed it ducking her head from underneath the door frame closing it afterwards.

She clicking the car lock button three times before making her way back to the hotel. The same car was there but the only difference was no one was waiting by the window.

She walked behind the car so she could see the  license plate. She squinted her eyes at it as she passed her whole body becoming a state of shock realizing who plate it was.

She sped walked to the entrance hoping they didn't see her face at all she wanted to avoid Von.

But what she didn't know was that he was looking for her.

————