𝙁𝙞𝙫𝙚

Dayvon Daquan Bennett (von)26

26

I CHEESED FLASHING my grills as I seen luhkayla walk back in the hotel before a mugged shot on my face . Why the hell is she staying in a hotel and not with her ugly ass sister.

Ima get her right, it's a matter of time doe. Time to pull up on her bald headed ass.

————
I pulled up infront of this ghetto apartment making sure to lock my doors as I get out and fix my protection in my waistline of my pants. I walked up to the porch before banging on the screen door.

Music could be heard while some crying along with it.

"I told yo-Von?" She said confused " where you're sister at jakai" I said walking past her shoving her a bit " I don't know at the store or something" she mumbled.

This bitch is slow.

"On foenem if you put her out I'm finna murk yo ass" I said looking her dead in the eye. "She spent the night at a hotel cause we got in a fight" she said finally rolling her eyes.

Dumb as fuck. Putting my baby on the streets.

"Call her and tell her to come back" she gave me a sharp look before laughing "no" making me give her a mug.

"Fine dangugh"I rolled my eyes before pulling my pants up . The phone rung for a long ass time and she didn't answer her feelings must be hurt. I squinted my eyes before snatching the phone taking a picture of the number on my phone.

I threw her phone on the couch next to the baby who was sleeping peacefully before leaving her bum ass house.

Faith maríe Lin (Fay)
24

My phone rung extremely loud causing me to jump from applying my lipgloss. I grabbed the phone rolling my eyes seeing who it was.

I placed my phone on vibrate before I finished my small routine. I decided that I should go back out like I used to. I've been so cooped up with baby duty I've had no time for fun at all.

I used to go out almost everyday when I was with Von but then I moved to new York and my most recent boyfriend was a weirdo that watched my every single move.

And every time we broke up he begged me to stay.

Anyway. I've been talking to my old friend of a friend India she's super nice and sweet and she wanted to take me out, she also convinced me to unprivate my social platforms.

 I've been talking to my old friend of a friend India she's super nice and sweet and she wanted to take me out, she also convinced me to unprivate my social platforms

𒊹︎⚪️

⚪️𒊹︎

⚪️𒊹︎

IamFaithfay: love these pictures 😊
100k likes
User: she finally unprivated her account 🙇🏾

Indiaroyal: the prettiest 💕
Liked by creator>>

User: girl where have you been???

User: @shaderoom

User: she so bad 😍

User: what happened to you and Von?

I posted a day old photo before India texted she was outside. I grabbed my purse and keycard then making my way out of the door.

Finally getting off the elevator it was always cause this old white woman and her kids ere trying to make conversations I clearly wasn't interested in.

I made it out the front door seeing India parked infront of the entrance talking to one of the security guards."and I don't care I ain't moving" she gave him a strong mug.

"Well she's here now so back up baldy" she said shooing him off as he rubbed his bald head. "Damn" I mumbled getting in the passenger seat. "Iaa get my nigga to beat yo ass" she said as we pulled off.

"Girl what happened?"  I said buckling in "he told me to move and I said no and he got an attitude" she said before taking a glance at me.

"You look good tink" she said hyping me up making me grin "thank you, you look good as —always" I said and she mouthed a thank you.

"How is you and durk?" I asked and she shrugged "same old same old" she sighed "awe" I mumbled "what about you?"  She said with her eyes sticking on the road.

"I've been good and shit taking things one day at a time you know?" She nodded before pulling into a parking lot of a club.

"Ooh this hoe jumpin"

————