𝙏𝙬𝙤

Faith maríe Lin (Fay)24

24

I RUNG up the grocery's in self checkout. This is probably my first time actually being out. I tried to stay to myself and not be around anyone.jakai has been trying to get me to loosen up and have fun but I'm just burnt out.

I felt someone staring hard at me from behind which sent shivers down my spine. I looked over my shoulder instantly regretting it.muwop I mentally cursed myself before my breathing got heavy.

I just know he's gonna tell von I'm back in town and I wanted to avoid that at all cost. After about a week of leaving him he called and texted my about fifty times. Apologizing about what happened saying they lied about everything. But  still didn't apologize about how controlling he was.I accepted the things he did apologize for but at the end of the day we weren't ment to be together.

"Aye" I heard the familiar voice call out. I hope they weren't talking to me because I'm ready to go ain't no need to make any kind of chitchat.

"I know you head me calling you Fay" the voice carried on over my way "Fay?" I turned around to the male standing in front of me rubbing his waves "I have no idea who that is" I said turning around pulling cash out of my Steve Madden purse.

"You actin Hollywood now cause you ain't seen a nigga?" He said. Me and muwop used to be like brother Ana sister till he took von's side on how he called me a hoe.

"Excuse me" I said fake gasping "I've never talked to you in my life in fact" I said lying through my pearly white teeth "stop playing for I tell von to pull up" he said as I grabbed my bags putting them in my cart.

That is what I didn't wants him to do.

"Fine. How you been" I mumbled and he shared a smile "chillin,and making es money" he said helping with my bags. "Mhm" I really don't wanna talk to this boy at all.

But I also don't wanna see that big headed demon.

"Faith you can talk to me, we know each Otha" I rolled my eyes as I pushed the cart out of the store and he followed behind like a lost puppy.

"Wop no we don't..I knew you were not cool and probably never will be like before." I mumbled "I'm not gonna be friends with my ex's close friend" I said simply.

He nodded understanding "ighg fay I'm not gonna push you. But if you need anything my number always been tha same" I nodded and he held his arms out.

I found no problem with hugging him because it's been forever. I opened my arms before walking towards him giving him a  breathe hug.

"Ight gang" he said and I smile "Don't play" I said and he laughed "bye Fay" he said and I grinned "bye wop"

————

How was this chapter?

Muwop?

Faith?