Chapter 12: The Festival begins.

Warning: This arc is an absolute nightmare for a writer especially for a story such as this. So at least for the first two events. I will only outline major differences and be rather quick to get through everything. Dialogue will be rare and don't expect any huge moments. Once the one on one fights start up. Things will settle a little. But until then. Its gonna be chaos.

Himiko POV:

Himiko was heading into the preparation area for 1A. However Rimuru was waiting outside. Approaching her as she got closer.

Rimuru: "Hey Himiko. You got a sec? Something I need to talk to you about."

Himiko: "Uh. Yeah. I suppose. Why what's going on?"

Rimuru: "Well first off. Your request for your support gear has been granted for use in the tournament. However. There are some restrictions of note that you should be aware of."

Himiko: "Those being?..."

Rimuru: "You see. Due to the competitive nature of this tournament. And the nature of your quirk. While you are allowed to use your support gear to gather, store and drink blood effectively. There's one rule."

Himiko: "And... That is?"

Himiko was a little nervous. She was afraid something like this would happen. Depending on what Rimuru said next. This tournament just got a lot harder for her.

Rimuru: "Everyone who's blood you use must be an active participant in the festival. And the blood must be collected during a round in which you are active. Meaning you can't use any blood you collected beforehand. Nor can you get blood from others in between rounds."

Himiko gulped. Yep. That just made things a lot harder. She would not be able to use her mothers form. And there weren't any good mutant quirk users for her to take blood from. Best bet was probably Mezo Shoji. Due to his large build and immense physical strength. However she wouldn't be able to make any new limbs. Or even modify them. She could use Ojiro's tail. But would have none of the practice or skill to use it well. Overall muscle was her best bet.

Rimuru: "I understand that this makes things a lot harder for you. Both me and Kumara tried to argue that you be allowed at least a small amount of prepared blood but we were denied. However. I wish you luck. And hope you do well despite the restrictions."

Himiko nervously nodded. A little disheartened. Walking into the area. Rimuru feeling sorry for her. She was gonna have a hard time. Luckily for her. A couple of other 1A students who were entering the room heard the conversation. And a discussion had already gone in inside.

Flashback to when Himiko was just told the restriction. As Izuku was walking into the room. He walks in thinking about how that would affect her. He had learned how her quirk works over their time in UA. Despite limited interaction. By this point. Himiko was the only one not there. Since she was being held up. Izuku telling everyone as quickly as he could before Himiko entered.

Once Himiko entered the room everyone was looking at her.

Himiko: "Uuuh. What's going on? Why are you all staring at me?"

Kirishima: "We know about the restrictions that were placed on you for the festival... It sucks... Some of us have offered to help. However we can."

Izuku: "Yeah its not fair that they are restricting you like that. Most of the power behind your quirk is based on prior preparation. Handling a situation in the moment is difficult."

Bakugo: "It wouldn't be fair to fight against you when your not at your fullest."

Ochako: "You should get just as much of a chance as the rest of us. Be able to use your quirk without limitations!"