One Shot

6 AM, the alarm woke me up.

Mou~ I still don't have enough sleep.

"No, no. Wake up Honami! You have to go to class as soon as possible. Your friend may need your help," I cheered myself up.

"And, he will be there too..." I muttered.

Except for a few rare occasions, that boy had never been late to class. And, what even more amazing was that he always came at the same time like a machine that had been set up properly to work.

I only noticed about that since I decided to observe him closely.

"If I haven't checked up on him already, I might have thought him being a robot..."

Remembering some memories from the past, my face became hot as a result.

"No no, bad girl Honami. Why do you have dirty thoughts about your dear friend like that?"

I shook my head trying to chase them away.

Despite my best effort, my mind was filled with weird thoughts about him.

...

Honami.exe had stopped working...

...

It took me a long time to get dress.

Looking at the mirror, a voluptuous healthy body in the school uniform had appeared in my eyes. I didn't mean to brag, but a lot of my female friends had complimented my body along with my face in a positive way a lot of the time, and I had been brushing them off because I didn't think much about my gifted appearance. That was also the case with all the curious stares from the opposite sex in and outside my class.

Yet, he, alone, had never look at me the same as others did. His eyes were calm, and with his stoic expression combined, his face had always made my mind tranquil in a peaceful state like immersing oneself into the deep ocean.

No... Maybe there were...

Now that I gave it a serious thought, I believed there were only two times that he looked at me in that way.

One was the first time we met. And, two was the day we saw each other in the pool.

Just thinking about his gazes from my memories made my heart skip a beat.

"Ah, Ayanokouji-kun, why haven't you looked at me like that anymore?"

While looking at the mirror, I crossed my arm and hugged my waist as tight as possible, and my breasts got pushed up as the result. My face became red as I tilted my head in shame, but my eyes never left my reflection in the mirror.

"Am I... not beautiful enough... for you?" I muttered.

I got close to the table and took a lipstick from the draw. I applied its color on my lips carefully, wondering if he would like it. Next is the citrus perfume like usual.

"I started using this since that day, right?" I wondered.

A moment of silence before I slapped my face using both of my hands at the same time.

My cheeks became red but my mind was clear thanks to that.

"Alright Honami, it's a new day! FIGHTING!" I said out loud with a big smile on my face.

---xOx---

I came to my class, and the first image that got into my eyes were Ayanokouji-kun... talking with Mako-chan and Yume-chan.