- New partner -

CONTENT WARNINGS: Swearing.

ALSO 1K READS ALREADY?! WTF?! THANK YOU!

+ + +

   You smile lightly as you flip a coin, twirling it through your fingers lightly as you sit at your new desk, waiting for Carlos to arrive.

Carlos was your partner, the two of you had just been assigned your first mission and you were both excited to get to work with eachother for the first time. Normally, you'd be partnered with your boyfriend Leon, but the captain wanted to try and pair you up with Carlos to see how things would go.

"Cool trick." You hear from behind you you smile and turn around, spotting Carlos standing there with his own smile.

"Thanks, took me alot of time to learn." You speak, sitting up in your chair.

"Wanna teach me?"

You raise your eyebrow.

"We have an important mission coming up, don't you wanna gather info?"

Carlos waves it off, shaking his head.

"Nah, we got time." He smiles before grabbing a chair and sitting in front of you. "Now, teach me please."

You let out a small sigh before nodding, shuffling forward.

"Fine." You mutter before holding the coin out to him. "Show me how you think it's done."

Carlos looks at you confused.

"What?"

"I want to see if you're close to getting it right to see what you need to work on." You say, showing him how you do it so he can at least get an idea on how it's done.

"Ah, I see." He speaks before taking the coin fron your hands, attempting to play with the coin like you were, but failing horribly as it slips from his hand as soon as he tries to flip it between his fingers.

"Fuck!" He lets out.

You let out a small laugh, shaking your head. "Be patient with it, man. It will take some time."

+ + +

   Hours later, Leon walks into the compound, heading for his desk which was next to your old one, having moved by Carlos' desk when you were assigned the mission with him.

He hears your laugh echo through the room and he smiles, looking up and spotting you and Carlos playing with a coin. Slowly, his smile turns to a small frown as he notices you hadn't even realized he had arrived.

He sits down at his desk with a huff, leaning back on his chair, before slightly glaring at the screen in front of him as a rush of jealousy floods his body.

"They've been doing that for hours."

Leon looks iver at Ethan who was sitting not too far from him, at his own desk.

"Hours? What do you mean."

Leon was slightly confused, normally when you were assigned a mission it's be your main priority. Gather the information, go into the feild, Finish the mission. Easy as that. No time for coin tricks.