Moblit's Revenge

You didn't dare to open your eyes just yet. 

You were enjoying the feeling of warmth from the sun and the comfort of the linen sheets that draped over your waist. The smell of his fragrance stood in the air, projecting into your nose and the feeling of his strong toned arm wrapped around your bare chest, providing you with a level of security.

To be able to wake up to such a fine morning as this was nothing but a pure heavenly bliss, 

A dream.

You could feel his leg overlapping yours, engulfing you into him as his face was buried deep into the nook of your neck, the feeling of his faint breathing hitting you softly. Ever so often you can feel as he would rub his nose further into your hair, the sense of wanting to capture your scent, making you smile.

You stayed there with your eyes closed in comfortable silence until you felt his arm around your chest pull you tighter to him and a small sigh of relaxation escaped from his lips.

"Are you awake?" asked his low raspy toned voice, his eyes not yet open.

You placed a hand over his arm that held you and kissed it,

"Mmmm not yet"  you responded 

Erwin smiled at your response, kissing your shoulder and snuggling deeper into your nook.

"Shall we stay in a while longer then?" 

"DON'T DO THAT IT'S NEARLY NOON!" sprung in a sudden voice.

Your eyes shot wide open. And to your surprise you were met with Hange who was merely inches away from your face, carrying a toothy grin. You let out a scream at the sudden jump scare as you quickly flinched back.

Erwin also fell startled, his instincts were quick to cover you with the sheet from who ever was in the bedroom. He shot up fast, a scowl on his face.

"HANGE!" he raged out as he spotted her

"Hey! Hey! Take it easy!" 

Hange laughed nervously as she held her hands up in the air

"This was the first time you've slept in late, I was worried! Especially since you didn't answer your door nor did Levi know about your whereabouts."

Hange looked down to see you slip yourself entirely under the covers still trying to hide. She began to poke your sides.

"I see you can't seem to make up your mind can you Y/n"

You didn't answer. You stood in silence as you felt stupid for havin' been caught.

 You knew If Hange opens her mouth like she's always done, then you were doom.

"Hange we pray you don't mention any of this to anyone" you heard Erwin say.

"Of course I won't Erwin"

She lightly lifted the cover and spoke softly into it

"Hey" she called out to you "I promise I won't"

You look upwards towards the small opening. You didn't know wether you brought it or not. Could she really keep quite about something big as this? Even if she was rooting for Eren and your relationship?

With a sigh you slowly sat up to face her,

You held the cover under your arms as you crossed them.

"Really?" you questioned

Hange let out a small laugh as she saw your bed hair. Her fingers gently reached for your hair and fixed a few strands that were sticking up. A soft smile painted her lips as she welcomed her eyes to yours.