Ryu Terui (Class 1-A | MHA)

Name: Ryu Terui

Hero Name - Air Hero: Stratos

Looks:

Hero Outfit:

Hero Outfit:

Birthday: Nov / 22

Birthday: Nov / 22

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Height: 172 cm (5'8")

Voiced by: Takahiro Sakurai

Personality:

A heroic, loyal, bold, kind-hearted, caring, good-natured, funny, brave, selfless and loving.

-----[Quirk]-----

Name: Copy

Type: Emitter

Description:

Copy allowed the user to create a copy of anything, two at a time, through touch.

With Copy, Terui could produce replicas of anyone to provide support in numbers. He did this by looking at the target then shoot a yellow mist from his hands that formed into the person in question.

In order to conceive a perfect clone, Terui required knowledge of precise measurements and physical features of the person or object he was replicating.

Copies possesed the same personality and abilities as the original, making it hard to distinguish them from the real person at a first glance. The copies only recalled the memories of the last time they interacted with Terui himself.

Terui had a limit of creating only two doubles at a time. However, because Terui was able to copy himself and his copies also had access to Copy, he was theoretically capable of producing infinite replicas of himself by letting his doubles duplicate themselves further. His creation speed was much faster for himself than for others.