Chapter 15: Window sill

Something was telling me to go find Lucia right after she had left. I was reluctant at first as I kept my eyes on the TV. But after a while, I gave in. Gave a glance towards Wionna, who ever so often slowly closed her eyes about to fall asleep, as I decided to act upon my gut feeling.

"Hey I'm gonna get myself a water," I told her as she nodded as I got up and left closing the door behind me.

I looked around the short hallway before listening to my stomach and going next door to Willow's rooms. Immediately I saw Lucia examining a jar of something black that was on the sill of the window.

"Hey!" I yelled grabbing her attention as she put the jar back in the paper bag next to her before putting it back on the window.
"What are you doing? You always snoop around in someone else's house?" I asked as I crossed my arms and slouched onto my left leg eyeing the tall girl.

" eh sometimes, usually depends if I have a purpose. I'm not that low of a person, though I won't say the thought did cross my mind," she said with a smirk causing me to just roll my eyes.

"God You're so annoying.... you're probably just as dimwitted as you are slow, just like a mutt I suppose," I said as she just chuckled before opening the window and leaning on the wall nearby to feel the breeze of the wind that barely flowed through.

"You know what I find fascinating now that I'm over here. You....people are so irritating, by far only Wionna is chill, but the rest...meh" She looked out and kept her gaze out towards the streets as I just kept still staring in confusion at what she was saying and irritation.
"Some don't know when to just shut up, others are just lazy and don't even get me started on the shit they do to animals, and I thought my people were worse," she said in a nonchalant tone before turning to me.
"My sister and her friends I can't say much about them, seem nice from what I've heard, and Wionna... like I said chill and easygoing. I enjoy those kinds of people, real easy to talk to with no fuss or issue," she started to walk up to me and I felt a little intimidated by her presence but stood my ground keeping my deadpan look and eye locked in on hers.
"Did I mention I can read people pretty well? animals, adults, teens. I can read them all with a glance. You wanna know something blight? I know you are just a brat trying to seem like they don't care but they do. You act as though you can't be touched which sometimes goes to your head. You speak faster than you think. But taking you apart bit by bit reveals a sad yet broken girl who's trying to keep up with this facade in favor of something or someone. let me guess, mommy issues? daddy issues?" Lucia had a sickening all-knowing grin as she started to lean towards me narrowing her eyes.
"So do me a favor and hop off my dick, I don't have time for people like you. What did you call them? mutts?" she leaned back as we kept staring at each other and I let out a fake laugh.

"That's cute, but try and intimidate me again and I sock your teeth in, wench," before she could speak her phone vibrated as she pulled it out glimpsing over the notification before putting her phone away and pushing me aside as she left.

"Oi! Wionna! I need to head out, my aunt just texted me. Cya later," I hear Lucia down the hall as I exit meeting Lucia out in the hall as she just closed the door.
"cya around greenie," she said calmly as she left walking down the staircase.

Lucia POV

I walked out of Wionna's house seeing the city once more before whistling.
*chirp*
I turned my head up as I walked down the front steps seeing Blue flying over.
"Thanks, rascal, ready for another job?" I asked Blue as he chirped agreeing to go wherever I go as I laughed.
I let blue hide in my jacket as I walked down the street and headed out into the city. I got yet another message from the queen before I texted her
"Making my way over"