3

CHAPTER THREE
Stalkers

"You're really a weirdo, you know?" Seilena said, putting the books back where they belong

"You're really a weirdo, you know?" Seilena said, putting the books back where they belong. It was free period and Seilena went to the library just to waste time after finishing her homework. Next thing she knew Benjamin Cullen was staring at her once again.

This time it was with his brother, Edward. "You love me" Benjamin teased. "I just met you today" Seilena stressed. Like... sure he was cute, funny, and all that jazz but she's known him for less than 4 hours. Benjamin gave her a 'so what' look. "You support this behavior?" She asked Edward.

He gave a smile with a shrug following soon after. 'Birds of a feather flock together' the girl chuckled as the quote popped up in her head. Edward unfortunately couldn't hear her thoughts or any of the new kids for that matter but the look on her face gave it away. "Don't get me wrong, I'm nothing like him" Edward felt the need to defend himself to his new sister-in law.

"Yeah, sure." She smiled, dragging the last word out obviously not believing it. She sighed coming to a realization that Benjamin and his family shared bad habits. She suddenly pitied herself and whoever else had to deal with it.

"Woah, what you thinking about that made you sigh like that, my little reaper?" Benjamin held in a laugh at the face she made when the nickname was said. "Anyways, I realized that moving here might give me more surprises than I thought."

The rest of the day went by quickly. She formally met Kota and Jasper Cullen during history she enjoyed that. Seilena met Alice, who was quite competitive in gym, she was fun to be around as well. Before Seilena knew, it was time to give the now fully signed sheet to the office.

On her way there she saw Edward storming out. "Could you let Bella that it's me not her?" He stopped breify. Though she was really confused at this point she noticed the state of the boy and quickly nodded.

Seilena hurried to the office to ask what the hell was going on. She handed her sheet to Mrs. Cope before dragging Bella and her brother into the hallway. "What the hell happened?" She asked.

"In Bio Edward was acting all weird towards Bella. She even asked me if she smelt." Leo started to explain. "He was stiff when I sat down. Plus he literally just tried to change his class." Bella was kinda offended.

'Maybe it has to do with what the Cullens are because he was fine during study hall..' She thought.

"I don't think it's you. After all he literally just asked me to reassure you that it was a problem on his end and not yours. Now let's go home" Seilena comforted the girl.

The drive home was quiet like the ride to school. Bella wasn't one for talking besides she was sorta upset. Seilena waved at Bella before going into her own home. She went looking for her mom almost immediately. She has some questions and her mother definitely knew the most.

Benjamin came home happily compared to Edward. "What's made you so happy?" Esme greeted him with a hug as always. "I found my mate, old lady!" he replied excitedly to his motherly figure.

"What? That's great!" She clapped excited for him and hugged him again. Unfortunately the happy moment couldn't last longer as Edward stomped into the house. It was good that the foundation of the house was stable.

Benjamin apologized for him and quickly sped to Edward's room. The upset boy was packing a small suit case with clothes. "What are you doing?" Ben asked using his telekinesis to move the items he was trying to grab out of reach. Edward heavily groaned. He just snatched the suitcase off the couch and closed it.

"Edward, this isn't going to change anything!" Alice said, coming into the room. "It's better than me trying to hold myself back from digging my teeth in her neck. I need time to adjust" Edward heaved before he sped to where he always went to run from his problems, Alaska.

Benjamin let the items that were previously floating in the sky drop there was no point of keeping them up there. He cleaned up Edward's room before he went back to Esme to gush about Seilena.

Chelsea agreed to tell her children the details about the other supernatural creatures in the area but only if Seilena agreed to not procrastinate helping spirits cross over and to complete her quota early. To which her daughter rolled her eyes and only agreed after getting promised a favor from her siblings.

"The Quileute Tribe calls them the cold ones. They don't really get along with The Cullens or other vampires in general. They are considered natural enemies. On the surface at least." Their mother started to explain.

The siblings already knew that the tribe were shifters or wolves. When moving down here they happened to have a little run in with them. There is only a small percentage of people in the tribe that actually have the potential of turning into a wolf though.

Which kinda explains why Jacob told Melanie yesterday that the legends were just stories because he either didn't have the potential or didn't have the opportunity to turn yet.

"Why does the Quileutes allow them to stay on the land?" Leandro asked, arms resting on his thighs while his hands were clasped together.

"The Cullens actually drink animal blood instead of human blood. That's one of the few reasons why they are allowed to live in peace with the Quileutes."

"What what about soulmates? Is it possible that vampire and reapers could be mates?" Seilena asked cautiously, knowing how her mom gets overly excited. As expected her mother's head snapped in her direction and towards Leo noticing him perking up at the question.

"You guys!!! Why didn't yall start off the way? This is the best news I've gotten all week." She couldn't contain her joy, "but yes it is possible. Anyone can be mates no matter the type of creature you are. Now, when can I meet them"

"When it's official" Seilena smiled softly. After she was sure that her mother had no other information for her, Seilena went upstairs going to fulfill her promise. In addition she planned to do some more research. Unbeknownst to her, Benjamin Cullen planned to do the same.

Edward hasn't shown in quite some time. Bella planned on confronting him but he never showed up after that day.
Tired of her sulking, Seilena asked Benjamin about it and he told her to let bella know that Edward was sick and but would be back soon. Seilena and Benjamin were in the process of adjusting and getting comfortable with eachother.

Leandro and Kota have been getting pretty cozy during the week. Seilena swears she saw them holding hands. But when she asked him about it all her brother would do is tease her claiming that she was flustered whenever she even talked to Ben. Which of course was not true but still made her quite embarrassed.

Seilena was still laughing at the fact that Bella slipped and fell on ice by the time they got to school. She was in a good mood this past week thanks to a certain boy but she would never admit it. She opened her umbrella as she was getting out the car. Her long skirt was getting wet by the rain but she didn't have it in her to care.

She waited with Bella and her siblings before the Cullens came. Then she and Leo seperated from Melanie/Bella opting to just go in with Seilena's personal ice box and his siblings. Seilena soon learned that Edward was her today.

'Good luck, bells' she thought.

Could be better but I like this chapter overall. I was definitely putting off writing it for some weird reason. I'm not sure why though. Tell me if you think it needs some work or if it's fine. (Rewritten and revised)

I'm only 17 minutes in the actual movie 😭😭.