11

CHAPTER ELEVEN
Killing James and Injuries

In the garage there was a discussion on who was doing what and what the plan was

In the garage there was a discussion on who was doing what and what the plan was. "I'll go with Bella. Jasper and I will drive her south. I'll keep her safe, Edward" Alice said. "Can you keep your thoughts to yourself?" He asked reluctantly.

"Yes" she nodded, pulling Bella with her into the car they were gonna drive. "I'll go with them after all I promised Charlie" Seilena smiled. Bella suddenly felt more secure and safe now that one of her best friend's were going. "Be safe." Ben said sternly. "Yes, sir" Seilena joked around, "you be safe too"

The two fooled around for a bit before Seilena sat in the car next to Bella. She blew her siblings a kiss to which they rolled their eyes to jokingly.

"Rosalie, Esme, Kota, Leo, could you put these on so the tracker will pick up Bella's scent?" Edward asked, handing them the items of clothing. While everyone else received it with no hesitation, Rose was a bit reluctant. It was already known that she didn't really like the girl perse so it was no surprise she didn't want to take the jacket.

"Why? What is she to me?" Rose questioned. "Rosalie, Bella is with Edward. She's part of this family now, and we protect our family. Especially you" Carlisle said giving Rosalie the jacket she put back, reminding rose of how protective she was of everyone.

Leo stared at the item he had. A damn sweater that he knew for sure he wouldn't be able to fit. Kota had something similar and so did Esme. His only choice was to beg Rosalie with his eyes. She huffed and shoved the jacket towards him, taking the sweater. "Thank you, Rosey" He beamed. "Whatever." She rolled her eyes going to the jeep.

While Edward and Bella were having their conversation, everyone else prepared themselves for the worst case scenario. One or more of them dying.

It was already sunrise when they managed to get out of forks. Bella was laying on Seilena shoulder as the other girl slept— or recharged she would say. "Hey, Mom. It's me again. You must've let your phone die or something. I'm not in Forks, but everything's okay, and I'll explain later." She said before hanging up the phone. Bella's mom wasn't answering even after the fifth voice mail. "She didn't answer, again?" Seilena asked without opening her eyes.

"No.. I'm a little worried" Bella confessed. "It's gonna be fine. Rest a bit." Lena comforted. Inside she was kinda calling Renae a bad mom but hey, Bella didn't need to know that right now.

In the hotel room Alice received a vision that made her gasp. "Good or bad gasp?" Seilena asked, leaning on the wall.

"The tracker, he just changed course." Alice tried explaining. "Where will it take him, Alice?"" Jasper questioned as he got her the stuff that she needed to map it out. "Mirrors." She responded, a rough outline of the place was drawn in the paper.