9

CHAPTER NINE
Dinner at the Cullens and Baseball

"I think it needs more seasoning" Leandro said as he mixed up the pasta dish

"I think it needs more seasoning" Leandro said as he mixed up the pasta dish. "Let me taste it" Seilena grabbed a spoon from the drawer and scooped up some of the food,"It does need something but I'm not sure.. Whatever. Throw some cheese in it, put it in a pan, and oven it. Bella loves it like that."

"I don't even understand why she's coming over" Rosalie grumbling as she held the salad bowl for Emmett. "Because she's Edward's girlfriend, hun" Esme smiled. "Is she even Italian?" She asked."Her name is bella" Emmett said, swinging the knife he was holding around. "She not" the Adaener triplets echoed.

"I'm sure she'll love it, no matter what" Esme tried to cheer Rose up. Bella soon made her way up the steps. "Bella, we're making Italiano for you" Esme said excitedly. "Bella, this is Esme. My mother for all intents and purposes." Edward introduced. With a shy smile Bella spoke some amateur Italian making Esme smile wider.

"You've given us an excuse to use the kitchen for the first time" Carlisle said. "I hope you're hungry" Esme said. "Yeah, Absolutely!" Bella lied. "She already ate" Edward exposed.

Seilena lightly bumped shoulders with Rosalie noticing her mood as Melanie took the salad bowl from her gently before the fragile glass could shatter. "Come on man! You couldn't give us a call or something?" Leandro groaned. "Perfect." Rosalie angrily said.

"Yeah, it's just because I know you guys don't eat..." Bella tried to explain. "Of course. It's very considerate of you." Esme said a little bummed. "We'll eat" Melanie said, gestering to herself and her siblings. "Really?" Esme asked. The three agreed and put the smile back on Esme's face. Unfortunately Edward liked to antagonize Rosalie.

"Just ignore Rosalie. I do." He told Bella. "Yeah. Let's just keep pretending like this isn't dangerous for all of us." Rosalie said gaining a tap from Emmett signaling her to cut it out. "I would never tell anybody anything" Bella tried convincing.

"Ehh" Seilena made a sound unconvinced. Just yesterday Bella told her about the Cullens and their vampirism. Melanie and Leandro looked at eachother shaking their heads at their older (by 4 minutes) sister's sound. Bella gave a pleading look to Seilena hoping for her to be quiet.

"She knows that" Carlisle said, looking at Rose. "Yeah, well, the problem is, you two have gone public now, so.." Emmett added. "Emmett." Carlisle said sternly.

"No, she should know. The entire family will be implicated if this ends badly."

"Badly, as in.. I would be come the meal" Bella filled in the blanks making everyone chuckled including Rosalie who tried to hold back her smile. Benjamin and Kota came in with Jasper and Alice. "Hi Bella!" Alice smiled waiting for Jasper.

Kota waved at Bella before making her way Leandro. Benny went straight towards Seilena and embraced her. "I missed you" He bent down to whisper in her ear. "You just saw me 10 minutes ago. Besides everyone can hear you" she couldn't contain the smile that appeared in her face despite what was said.