8

CHAPTER EIGHT
Promposal and Exposed

"You really think that I wouldn't be able to beat your ass for real?" Seilena asked Jasper

"You really think that I wouldn't be able to beat your ass for real?" Seilena asked Jasper. Kota had no idea how they got to this topic in the middle of history class.

"I don't mean to be cocky but.. no ma'am" He shrugged. "Bella, tell him I can kick his ass" She turned to the poor girl that was just trying to do her assignment. "I don't know.. She probably could" Bella shrugged teasingly. Kota tapped on Jasper before he had a chance to answer and pointed at the clock. It read 1:30.

Right on time the intercom of the PA system was turned on giving slight feedback which was ignored by the speaker. "Testing testing 1 2 3" He said. Seilena recognized the voice as Emmett. She looked toward his siblings to see if they had any idea what was going on but got nothing. "Stop playing around" She heard faintly. 'Rose' Seilena thought amused.

"Okay let's get down to business. Mr. Pam's history class please stay a little after the bell rings."

Seilena looked at the teacher who had a smile on his face. The bell rung and everyone stayed seated until told other wise. She was really lost on what was happening and could hear people from other classes leaving class. They had waited until Jasper got a text telling him that they could come out now.

On the intercom, a song started playing. Something Seilena recognized and had memorized.

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly

She was pulled up by the pair of siblings and walked out of the door. Jasper feeling her intense confusion patted her on the back as they walked down the dim hallway. Slowly, lights began to turn on and what was waiting for her were people holding white flowers.

Just a little change
Small to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the beast

Seilena smiled softly at the white roses she was receiving remembering that Benjamin has been busy all morning.

Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

Her arms were full of flowers. The others had to get carried by Kota and Bella by the time they got to the front door. A pair of students opened the door for her.

Tale as old as time
Tune as old as song
Bittersweet and strange
Finding you can change
Learning you were wrong

She finally saw her Ben and let out an airy laugh. He was in the parking lot holding a large poster board along with her siblings and other close friends. Seilena couldn't keep the smile off her face as she began walking to him.