Light (Silvercandle angst :0)

A/N: this is short and kinda bad but enjoy this (also spoilers for iii 13)

Waves crashed together in the ocean, creating a hiss. The ocean spread out to the horizion where his beloved had disappeared to.

A prince sat against a log on a beach, not moving for hours. His eyes looking at his possessions in his shaking hands. His breath hitched and hiccuped but his face was now dry with tears. He was not calm, but not on the verge of tears either. In one hand, he held her healing stone and fork. She used this for when people needed to be in tune, she did not abuse this item. He makes a silent vow to take care of this for the rest of his existence.

In another hand, he held the thing that made her go. The 'immunity cookie', an item that protects others eliminating you from the show—and he should've given it to her. Every time he even looked at the items, it's a reminder of her and how selfish he is.

He felt needles in his throat, like he could not breathe. And so he snapped. The prince gently threw the stone and fork, and he roughly tackled the golden cookie to the ground. He could not think, as he felt he was possessed by anger. His eyes pricked with tears as he tore the cookie to pieces, then crumbs, then grains of sand, and then finally throwing it all into the ocean, and the salty water splashed, creating a mist. He kicked the sand one last time.

After he was done with all of that, he collapsed onto the ground, creating a thud. He writhed, shaking and whimpering again. The prince curled up into a ball as his world turned to darkness without the light of his candle.

Without his light, how can he make it through the dark?