*throws some bad writing at you* BALLS

(this is an evil candle au except she isnt exactly evil here ok bye)

The leaves rustled as a gentle breeze passed. Waves crashed on the dark, soily shore, creating a hissing noise. A purple figure stood by the beach, resting in the overgrowth of the island. The flame on her candlewick gave a light for the dim island.

Further into the island, voices could be heard—where the other inhabitants would usually be. Candle stayed away from them, for who-knows-why. She kept to herself. She would be quite sour towards the inhabitants, so they just learned to stay away from her. Candle wished she had someone to talk to. She didn't want to be alone, and isolating herself for weeks meddled with her mental health.

She gazed at the starless sky with her tired eyes. Unexpectedly, a glimmering light would fly past in the sky. A shooting star in a starless sky? Candle's eyes widened at the star. Perhaps I should make a wish... I wish to be isolated no longer; I wish for company. She would think to herself.

However, the star in the sky would not just go past. She realized appeared to be heading towards the island. Wait... Snapping fully awake, she realized that the light in the sky is no star—but an eliminated contestant. The so called star was screaming as they were falling to the island... Then finally stopped once they landed, face down. The contestant landed on the beach, near where Candle resides.

Candle would come out from being buried under the overgrowth to check the contestant. She wanted to check who they are and if they are okay. She hoped it was Yin-Yang or Silver Spoon to keep her company, however the screams of the contestant did not sound like either of them.

The contestant was planted into the soily sand by the fall. His flat, round figure and shiny gray appearance was recognizable to her. The contestant was Nickel, someone Candle did not want to face personally at the moment. She felt a pit in her stomach, talking to him after she betrayed her does not exactly sound like fun.

Yet something had lured her to help Nickel, possibly just being isolated for weeks. Candle would walk over to him and pull him out of the sand by his leg. She would grab Nickel and help him up.

"Oh, it's you." Nickel growled.

"Greetings...!"

(393 words 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣)