Who will be eliminated in III 14?

Hello.

There may be errors in my English because I am very tired and lazy right now and I just want to get my ideas down and I am having III brainrot right now.

Yin-Yang has the Immunity Milk and he has not used it yet, so he may not be eliminated this episode. However, he has made an alliance with Cabby, so he could just give his immunity to her at any time. So both of them have a 50% chance of being safe.

Bot is going through character development, she is finding out who they are. However, that does not mean they are safe. They could still get eliminated. I think they may be safe in the next episode, because I feel like they would be trying to get the Loony Balloonys back together from III 13. Like I said, that not give them immunity.

Silver Spoon just lost his (canonically) best friend due to the elimination, so in the next episode I bet we will see some character development. FOR LIKE THE THIRD OR FOURTH TIME, character development does not give him immunity. This could be like Paintbrush when they missed Lightbulb, got homesick, and went back to Hotel OJ.

However, for the past couple eliminations, everyone lately who had been eliminated had been Thinkers. Floory, Paintbrush, and Candle. So I do not think we are going to eliminate another Thinker for the fourth time in a row. However, anything can happen, but this is my theory.

Nickel and Balloon. They are at a conflict right now, so they could either make up this episode and vote against someone on the other side, or still be pissed and vote at eachother. So both of them aren't safe.

I think Nickel or Balloon could get out, but I really want Nickel to get out because he's just an asshole and I think he should go back home to Baseball.