The event

Philza's POV:

It was morning. I sat up from my bed and looked around. I remember there was a big event today so I got up and took my hat off the pole of the bed and put it on. I walked over to the door and grabbed the handle. I twisted the handle and pulled the door back. I saw.. Quackity? "Hey Phil!" He said in excitement I looked at him and smiled. "Hello Quackity" I Said back while waving a bit. "When is the event?" I asked. He looked at me, "Right now! That's why I came to get you!" He laughed a bit while talking. "Oh alright!"  I said. "Come on!" He said still happy and Running towards the edge of the castle and climbing down the vines. "Hey wait for me!" I yelled to him while running to the edge of the castle. I looked down to see he was half way down, I opened my inventory and took out a water bucket. I closed my inventory and jumped off the castle. While falling down the strong pressure of wind pushing against me blew my hat off, I was just about to hit the bottom but placed the water under me and landed feet first into the water. I stood up straight and looked around for my hat. I looked up and it was still falling down, falling down as slow as a feather. I Looked back down at the water while bending down and put the water back Into the bucket. I stood up straight and looked at Quackity running towards me, he stopped in-front of me and looked at me. "Where did your hat go?" He asked. All I did was point in the air while looking up at the hat falling down. It was really close to the ground. He looked up and just laughed, I stopped pointing at it and looked at Quackity. "Shut up" I said to him. He immediately stopped laughing and just stared at me. The hat onto the floor next to me. I didn't realized because I was just looking at Quackity confused, "Maybe Stop staring at me?" He shook his head and said, "Uh- Come on-" I was really confused but looked up to see if my hat was still in the air, i didn't see it in the air so I looked around on the ground. And there it was. I walked over to my hat on the ground and picked it up, I wiped it off then put it on. I turned around and Quackity was walking to the castle, I ran after him. After I got next to him I started walking with him. "What's this big event anyways?" I asked while turning my head towards him. "Hey, I can't say anything you'll just have to see." He responded. I turned back to the way I was walking and we walked into the castle. Eggs! There were eggs! And a bunch of people. Me and Quackity stopped and I saw everyone looking at a TV, so of course I looked at it as well. I heard Quackity yell, "Is this everyone??" Everyone turned to Quackity and said 'Yes!' It was really loud because how many people were here. I looked over at one of the eggs, it had a beautiful top hat, it held out a sign that said 'HOLA!' I laughed a bit and waved gently at the egg with my eggs closed and smiling. "Alright! All eyes on the TV!" Quackity yelled, a Bit More quieter. I opened my eyes and stopped waving. I looked up at the TV and my smile slowly disappeared. There was a duck on the screen talking about the instructions and what this Event was. I looked over at Quackity, he was looking at the TV do he didn't look back at me. He was smiling so joyfully, the smile transferred to me and I looked back over at the TV. After around 7 minutes the video was over. I looked at the box with all the tickets. I walked over to it. "Everyone make a line!" Someone yelled. I started yo walk to the line as some were walking and some were running. When I was in the line about 9 people were in-front of me. The line was going quick and it was my turn. I looked in the box and the person on the other side of the box pressed a button. And a ticket fell through a hole. I went on a knee and waited for the ticket to come out. The ticket came out and I picked it up. I stood up and walked out of line. I looked at my ticket, it was a peach ticket and it had the letter 'D' on it. I guess I need to find my partner.

A/N

858 words
This was my first chapter, I suck at making stories, sorry the font will change randomly bc of a glitch I have, but make sure to drink water, your beautiful and amazing, and Happy Easter! (For everyone who celebrates it) <33