Chaos

Philza's POV:

Pasting back and forth. Soon as I get to a certain point I snap back around. Thinking about what could of happened to Chayanne and if he was alright. Fuck. I don't know if I should.. go check on them..? It's been around 10ish minutes. It felt like I was panicking. But I stopped and looked up. I saw Missa lifting up Chayanne then picking him up and spinning him. Chayanne was laughing a bunch and Missa and a massive smile on his face. He stopped spinning him and put him down. He was telling him something but I couldn't hear what he was saying. But it looked like Spanish to me. He gave something to him, then Chayanne looked directly down at it and was happy. I got to see what it was and it was a skull mask, the one Missa has. Chayanne put on the mask and ran towards me. He hugged my legs and smiled a bunch. I sighed. I smiled a bit but I was still a bit mad for him jumping off the castle wall. I picked him up still hugging him. I turned to Missa smiling. I put Chayanne down and looked at him. "Be more careful next time. Alright?" I said to him with a smile as I patted his head. He ran away not even agreeing to me. Okay then. I turned to where he was running and it was directly pass Missa as he was running along the top of the castle wall, away. From us. Missa turned to me as I looked at him we were both confused and slightly concerned. Missa turned to Chayanne and ran after him slightly yelling his name. Should I go after them..? Hm.. I don't really have a choice. Do I? Well so I ran after him behind Missa, I'm so confused why this kid is running from us.. are we already bad parents? No no, we couldn't be. We kinda just got him. Maybe it's the first impression. Soon enough I caught him and scooped him up into my arms slightly spinning him then bribing him into a hug. He was laughing a lot, maybe he just wanted to play? I don't know. I put him down and he just looked up at me. So I looked down at him, he was slightly grinning which was a bit crappy to me in a way. I looked up at Missa and he was just looking at us confused. I turned back down to Chayanne and he wrapped his arms around my legs. I can't tell if he's telling me not to leave? Or this is his way of hugging me for hight difference. It was a long silence.. very awkward until Missa spoke up. "So, should we go back to Chayanne's house?" He spoke softly. I nodded smiling a bit then turned down to Chayanne as I gently unwrapped his arms from me as I went on my knees to get on eye level with him. "Ready to head back?" I said to Chayanne smiling. He nodded as he turned to Missa then back to the way home. Then he started running back. Is this what it's like to be a parent? I groaned slightly chasing after him while holding my hat down. To be honest it was a very pretty day, well. I shouldn't say day because the sun is setting, but very windy. I heard footsteps behind me so I assumed it was Missa. Chayanne continued to run ahead of me. How is a child so fast? I don't even know. I have longer legs and I still can't catch up, am I really- that slow-? Soon enough we got back to Chayanne's little house next to mine. He was running around that area.. I wasn't complaining. He would go to bed quicker so I don't have to deal with a demon child. I feel like he reminds me of someone, but I can't.. figure it out. I sighed a bit walking over to the back of my house and opening the chest next to it. God this chests was a mess. I searched through the chest until I saw the disk. I picked it up and took a closer look at it. I smiled a bit when I saw the yellow circle In middle. That's how I knew it was the disk me and Chayanne listened to. That was fun. But that's also how I know he's a demon child. Not sure how he enjoyed that.. well. I can't be talking. I put the disk back in gently and continued to search through the chest, while searching something cut my hand. I took my hand back then looked at my hand. It had a cut on the top of it and it was bleeding. I sighed and ignored it searching through the chest again, I grabbed some fences then closed the chest after I took them out. I walked over to one of the edges of the castle wall and put the fences down along it. I didn't want Chayanne to jump off the edge.. again. After around 10 minutes I finished the fences but I ran out so some parts was just a wall. Missa and Chayanne We're Messing around and my hand was still slightly bleeding but it was mostly dry. It was just a lot of blood was covering the top of my hand but I didn't mind it. I turned to Chayanne and Missa As Chayanne got up and ran to the little wall covering the way to keep going across the castle wall. He looked stumped and was a bit sad he wasn't able to get over to the other side. I turned my attention to Missa. We smiled a bit with a shrug then I turned back to Chayanne. Who would've known. He jumped over the little wall. I ran over to him jumping over the wall and picking him up. I went back over the wall then put Chayanne down and told him to go hang out with Missa. Which he did. I need higher Walls..

1025 words

JM SO SORRY I HAVENT POSTED IN 4 MONTHS- I JUST NIW HAVE SCHOOL AND I FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY- ILL TRY TO UPDATE IT MORE OFTEN BUT IDK. DONT FORGET TO DRINK A LOT OF WATER, YOU MATTER AND STAY SAFE!!

(BTW 2K+ READS?!?! OMFG TYGSM)