Care

Chayanne's POV:

I hugged my dad tighter. After sliding across the floor my arm was scratched and bleeding. I was shaking a lot and crying. I tried to stop but it was hard to. Why didn't I just stay in the house.?

Maybe because I wanted to protect my dad.. I felt him hug me even tightly. I could feel him also slightly shaking. I heard footsteps running towards us but I didn't see who it was because my head was stuffed into my dad's chest.

I heard the footsteps stop when they got really close to us. Someone was right next to us. I felt a arm on my Back. I opened my eyes looking over at the person. I still had a bunch of tears in my eyes so It was slightly hard to see.

It was my papá. He looked terrified. Where was he when this happened.? He didn't protect us..  did he even care about us..? Is that how it works.? I'm not sure.. I hope he cared about us.. if he doesn't we both love him for no reason. Or, me. Cause I don't know if my dad actually loved my Papá..

Philza's POV:

I looked at Missa as he was looking at Chayanne. He then turned to me looking slightly annoyed but a lot more worried and concerned.. he looked up in the sky then spoke up.

"Get Chayanne in the house. Also get in the house yourself." He said really quietly taking his hand off of Chayanne's back then standing up still keeping his eyes on the Phantoms.

I did What he said. I got up and held Chayanne in my arms lifting him up off the ground and I felt like I was going to cry in pain. But I didn't. I slowly walked to Chayanne's little house.

I got to the door, opening it I heard a massive bang behind me. I snapped my neck towards the noise. It was just a phantom hitting his sword.. thank god. I rushed in Chayanne's little house still in pain then sat him on the edge of his bed as I went in my knees in-front of him and in-front of the bed.

He was clinging onto me so I continued to hug him tightly. His crying slowed down a lot but he was still shaking. Why didn't he listen to me..?

Chayanne's POV:

I gently let go of my dad after I calmed down completely still slightly shaking. He gently lifted my chin up then put his hand on my cheek and wiped the tears away close to my eyes gently.

I looked at my arm for a split second. All I saw was blood, but I immediately got my head turned back to my dad. "Don't Look at it. Your Fine.. I swear.." he said quietly as he put his hand on my knee. I wanted to look at it completely but he wasn't going to let me.

I nodded gently listening to him as he smiled a bit. I turned to the door then back to my Dad. I wanted to say something.. but I wasn't sure how to say it. So I stayed silent.

—-

It was around 10 minutes later and the door opened. I was still sitting on the edge of the bed with my dad infront of me. As I turned to the door it closed and my Papá was staring at us worried with the sword in his hand.

"I was gone for 10 fucking minutes.. what even happened..?!" My papá yelled which slightly made me flinch. He reminded me of someone.. but I couldn't .. process.. who that someone was.

"I- can we please talk about it later.?" My Dad Said quietly. I turned to him worriedly. He looked really guilty but it wasn't his fault..? I started to feel guilty for him getting in trouble. But it was my fault..

My papá sighed a bit then turned to me. He walked over to me and glanced down at my arm. My dad let go of me standing up and taking a few steps back from me.

My Papá gently grabbed my arm but it still hurt so I snatched it back quickly. I looked at my papá worriedly, I don't know why I felt like he was going to hurt me.

He looked at me as his expression was more concerned. "Hey I'm not going to hurt you.. I swear.." he said quietly. I didn't fully trust him but I gave him my arm gently. He turned to my dad still looking worried. My dad passed him a clean cloth as he gently started to wipe the blood off of my arm.

———

After  a while my arm was almost fully wrapped. Then my Papá finished wrapping my arm. Like completely wrapped. All the way up to my shoulder so my shirt was off, and it was cold. He gave me back my hoodie so I took it back and put it on.

He sighed a bit. "Does it hurt..?" My Papá Said quietly. I nodded a bit because It did hurt. He still looked worried. "It will feel better. Lay down and get some rest." He said towards me.

I wasn't tired at all. But I did what he said. I took off my skull mask and put it to the side then laid down. I sighed a bit then closed my eyes slightly curling up.

Philza's POV:

I stayed to the side watching the whole situation between Missa and Chayanne. When Chayanne closed his eyes Missa turned to me. He walked over to me and grabbed my wrists which hurt like hell.

"What is up with you.. I swear your always getting hurt." He said gently feeling around my wrist. I rolled my eyes a bit with a sigh. "Maybe if you didn't take forever this wouldn't of happened.." I said under my breath.

He stopped feeling around my wrist and looked up at me. "I'm sorry?" He said as his accent kicked in. A lot. He seemed annoyed. I turned to him.

"You heard me." I said quietly looking down at him slightly. He was still holding my wrists and hands gently. He continued to look up at me annoyed and slightly offended.

After looking down at him for a while I realized what I said. "I- shit I'm sorry.." I said quietly.

He looked away letting go of my hands. I sighed annoyed hugging him gently. Damn it I said too much.

He leaned against me but didn't hug me back. "I'm sorry. And I didn't mean for Chayanne to get hurt- I'm really fucking s-" I got cut off by Missa talking. "Shh. I know your sorry but don't fucking do it again.." he said quietly. I sighed a bit again.

"Okay.." I spoke softly hugging him slightly tighter. I then let go of him. "I'm going to bed. But I'm just going to sleep in here for now because I don't wanna go outside.."

I then walked over to one of the chairs and sat down in it leaning my head against the wall as I stared at the floor until I fell asleep.

1205 words

Silly chapter but got rlly lazy towards the end, not sure why kinda js- dazed off- not sure but wtv- uh hope y'all enjoyed! Don't forget to drink lots of water and stay safe! You matter and your beautiful!! <3