Little crow

Philza's POV:

The sun was now setting even more and Missa was drying Chayanne off. I looked around a bit and everything was a deep yellow and orange. It was very pretty.

I smiled a bit turning back to Missa and Chayanne, Missa was trying to keep Chayanne in place, it seemed like Chayanne wanted to run around.

Chayanne was slightly screaming, he did not want to be held and dried off, at all. Or what it seemed like. After Missa dried him off he ran back to his little house then inside. Well. I mean it is getting really late. I sighed a bit then felt a gentle thing land on my hat. I assumed it was a crow so I let it be.

I walked over to Missa as the sun reflected on my body and made a really tall shadow on the floor, I looked at the shadow and saw the little crow shadow on my hat from the floor. After I walked over to Missa he turned to me and smiled a bit. "He didn't like getting dried off, eh?" I said with a chuckle.

His smile a bit more with a soft laugh. Thinking about this more deeply, maybe it's not that bad to have a husband. He's really nice so I don't see a problem with it.. after a while of thinking about that I snapped back to reality and realized Missa was talking. "-From holding him." He finished off his sentence. I assumed that he was saying Chayanne got rowdy and squirmy from being held. I smiled a bit more with a nod.

I mean. Like I said it wasn't bad, we both understood each other. We are... uhm. Decent.. parents. And he is very sweet. He gives off that warm feeling.. not sure how to describe it.. wait. Butterfly's.? Nono. Not that way.

Missa turned to the sunset with his hand over his eyes to slightly cover the sun. "Actually. Since the sun is setting.. want me to go grab my guitar to sing Chayanne a lullaby.? I think that was one of the quests." Missa said quietly curiously turning back to me and putting his arm down.

I mean that's a decent idea. So I nodded smiling a bit more. He smiled a bit with a nod. "Alright! Be right back!" He Said Running past me down the castle wall.

His little cape blew in the wind. And from running fast. There was a nice little breeze as I watched him run off I decided to yell "Be careful please!"

Not sure if he heard me but it was getting late. I wanted him to be careful. I turned back to Chayanne's little house walking over to it then knocking on the front door.

"Chayannee?" I Said waiting for him to respond. No answer. I sighed opening the door and taking a step in slightly bending down because I was too tall for this shit..

Chayanne was sitting on the edge of his little bed with his arms crossed and he was staring at the floor, his hair was damp and same with his clothes.

I looked at him then walked over to him sitting on my knees when I reached the bed he was sitting on. I was close to his height just a little bit shorter.

He glanced at me then back at the floor. But when he looked at the floor he looked the opposite way from me trying to ignore me I assumed.

I gently grabbed his Chin and made him face me. "Kiddo. Just because you got manhandled once, doesn't mean you be dramatic over it.." I said with a grin.

He was now looking at me. But he couldn't act annoyed anymore. The tiny little smile appeared on his face that revealed his little sharp tooth that slightly went over his bottom lip.

I laughed a bit still holding Chayanne's chin. "See! It's not that big of a deal. It won't happen again." I said smiling a bit more.

He shrugged smiling a bit more. Chayanne knew I was right but I felt like he didn't want to admit it. I let go of Chayanne's chin still smiling a bit.

He looked up at my hat confused. I was slightly confused because I didn't know what he was looking at. "What's up?" I asked quietly. He stoped crossing his arms pointed to my hat as I looked at where he was pointing but didn't really move my head.

The little weight on my head left and the crow landed on Chayanne's finger, the one he was using to point at my hat. He slightly flinched when it landed on him but he wasn't dramatic. That's a first.

I now knew what he was pointing at as the crow got off my hat and I saw it on Chayanne. Chayanne gently put his hand down then in-front of his face but not to close. It seemed like he was getting a better view of it.

"Whoa.." I heard a whisper come out of his mouth. I laughed a bit still smiling as I took off my hat and put it on Chayanne gently. It was slightly big of him so it slightly fell down. Over his eyes a bit. But that didn't matter because he already had hair covering his eyes.

"You like it?" I Said to him quietly as he was staring at it. He nodded smiling a bit still staring at it. This was adorable. Shit wait.. don't I have a camera somewhere.?

I looked around then saw a little camera on this little seat next to another little seat across from Chayanne's bed. I reached out of it grabbing it and looking at it. I took off the lens cap then turned it on. I put it up to my eyes and pointed it at Chayanne. Snapping 2-3 photo's of him. I put the camera down looking at the pictures I took. Not bad for my first time. I looked back up at Chayanne.

He was still staring at the crow. I turned to the front door of Chayanne's house. The sun was setting a lot more and the moon light was shinging in the house from the moon. Wonder when Missa would be back.

1054 words

Bit of a lazy but detailed story lolzzzz! But I really wanna thank y'all for 2K+ reads again it means so much to me. Ilygsm and don't forget you matter, drink water and stay safe!! <3