TEJRAN OS (SURPRISE )-2

She continued with her outburst.....

He sat on the sofa with a thud.... because his legs felt weak to stand....he could not even see teju now.....he was just crying n crying.....

He didn't know what to do.....all he was thinking was.....as always...just like his ex's....laddoo will also doubt him....get bored of him and eventually leave him...

And the thought of his laddoo leaving him....killed him from inside.....he could not think anything else....

He was not able to hear her saying all this......

He just covered his ears with his hands....closed his eyes tightly....and kept crying...... sitting on the sofa.....

He was legit shivering......and could not take anymore.....

She saw him in that state....she felt bad....but just for few seconds.....her overthinking didn't let her feel pity on him.....

She also sat and tried to open his ears....

Teju-kya hua Karan kundrra....sach suna nahi jaa raha....oh let me figure....this is also one of your acting masterpiece....(she was trying to open his ears while saying all this)

Karan-stop it.... stop it just stoooop....i can't...i can't...ky-kya bol rahi hai yeh sab tu.....(he said all this while shivering)

Thats when she saw his eyes....whic was full red and that hurt was clearly visible in his eyes.....

He hugged her waist tightly and kept his head on her chest.....

Karan-its hurting laddoo.... please... please yeh sab..ma...mat bol....(he literally begged like a kid while crying)

Just when she started to melt.....those few  things came in his mind.....which kavya said to her.....he can stoop so low....to save himself.....and probably he is acting right now.....

She just stood up with a jerk.....causing him to fall....but he balances himself....

Teju-stop acting Karan......

She was not shouting now....cause how much ever she is angry with him....his tears definitely had a effect on her....but her influence of those hateful tweets....was so much....that she was still angry.....

Teju-mujhe acche se pata hai....this is one of your acts to save yourself.....bahut chalaak ho....

You know Mai sochti thi....why this world hates me so much....you know I realised it now....you make them against me....pehle tum mujhe mock karte ho....then people starts trolling me....then you become a saviour to win everyone's heart....

Yahi hai na tumhara pr stunt.....hamesha pehle mujhe niche girao....phir khud mahaan ban jao.....how can someone be so cheap......

Kavya na bilkul sahi bolti hai....tum woh ho nahi...jaisa tum khud ko dikhate ho....kal bhi tumse meri popularity bardaasht nahi hui na.....you must be thinking....how the hell my show came 1st and yours 2nd....am i right?.... isliye tumne yeh sab natak kiya na....i know you well now.....

Karan saw her and he couldn't believe....what she is she even saying....he never thought in that way....it was always 'us' for him .....1st,2nd....it really didn't matter him......and he is the happiest when his laddoo achieves something.....he was too weak to retaliate and make her understand....he end up crying more.....

Karan-laddoo.....aisa bil...bilkul nahi hai...kyu Aisa bol rahi hai tu.... please you are hurting your sunny a lot......laddoo tere sunny ko bahut bura lag raha hai... please aise mat kar....(he said while crying.....his voice was really low)