TEJRAN OS (SURPRISE)-4

She went towards him....with her trembling self.....

Teju:-sunny...(and this was it for him he looked at her and before she could react he hold her little finger tightly with his shivering hands)

He was just looking down and weeping like a baby......

Teju-sunny.... please look at me.......(she said softly.....she was breaking from inside seeing him like this)

He denied looking down.....he was very very upset.....he could not believe....on basis of some brainless people's opinions....his laddoo....gave him a character certificate.....

But he could not deny the fact....that her leaving him......was a nightmare for him....he could not even imagine a day....where there will be no trace of her....he won't get up hearing her chirpy voice.....and will have to sleep without her in his arms every night......even the thought of it....drives the shit out of him......and by holding her little finger...gave his poor heart a assurance...that she is not going anywhere.....

She looked down in guilt.....she knows his anger is justified.....her heart was paining to see him like this....she don't know what is wrong with her.....her heart felt so so heavy......tears flowed down her eyes and his eyes like a open tap.....

Teju-i am sorry sunny.....(that's all she could say)

She tried to hug him....he refused....he gently pushed her back.....

Karan-no teju....not today....

It hurted her....no matter how much he is angry.....he always melts like a ice-cream....but today....it's not happening....and she knows that it is her fault....she have to work hard....

Teju-please sunny....galti ho gayi.... please.....gussa karlo thappad mardo.....but please maan Jao na......(by now her sobbing was loud....she don't know....what is happening with her...she wants to say something....but something else is coming out of her mouth)

Karan looked at her....with tears filled eyes.......and his eyes were blood shot red....he is thinking.....what is wrong with her today..... Why she is talking all crap today.....she knows he will never slap her.....

Karan-you want me to slap you.....

She quietly sat beside him....and looked down....she knows....she is talking all rubbish today....and instead of pacifying him.....she is making him more angry....

Karan-you know i will never slap you....mere haath kaapne(shiver) lagenge.....if I even thought of slapping you......and tumhe maarne se pehle Mai marna pasand karunga....you get that....kyuki chot tumhe lagti hai...aur dard mujhe hota hai idhar....(he took her hand...and kept it on his heart)

It pains teju.....(that was enough....and she started crying loudly)

Teju-please maaf kardo na...su...sunny pl.... please......i...i am sorry....muj..mujhse...bahut... badi galti ho...gyi.....i know...mujh...mujhe aisa nahi....nahi karna chah.... chahiye tha.....(she was hicupping while crying now....and she felt like a loser)

No matter how much he is upset with her.....he can't bear her laddoo crying...shedding tears....which are important like diamonds......even if she has hurted him......her tears were pricking his heart like needles.....he never want his jaan crying......he can't see her like this.....

He quietly wiped her tears....and stand up to go.....

Teju also stood and held his hand....

Teju-please...i...i am sorry......maan Jao na sunny....(she said in a meeky voice)

Karan-kya maan jau teju.....you think it's easy.....you doubted my love.....you raised a finger at my character.......you said....i have a problem....if you are successful...haan?....