TEJRAN OS(SURPRISE)-LAST

Meanwhile the doctor comes.....he lifted her in his arms.....and laid her down on the bed......

Her head was not bleeding.....but he could see how deep was the wound is....

He felt so pathetic to leave her....when she was asking for a chance....and pull back.....when she just wanted a kiss of assurance.....

His eyes were flowing tears.....

Soon the doctor came.....and he checked her.....and did her head dressing.....

He was anxiously waiting to know....what happened to her....he knew....their fight had a big impact on her mentally....but he wanted to know the actual thing....

Karan-doctor....kya hua hai teju ko?....(he was impatient and scared)

Doctor-dekhiye inki iss haalat ka main reason hai....mental exhaustion.......kabhi-kabhi kuch baate ya fights....hume mentally bahut affect karti hai.....aur kuch baaton ko jab hum apne hi dil Mai rakhte hai....and we overthink about it....toh it's start affecting our brain.....it cause weakness....and agar yeh chize long-term chale toh it cause serious problems like.... depression......stress...

I think inke saath bhi kuch aisa hi ho raha hai....maybe she is stressed....but woh kisi ko bata nahi Rahi hai.....and it cause person to get irritated frequently and do rubbish things......which they regret later when they are calm down....

And i think she has not taken enough rest....inhi sab chizo ki wajah se she got weak and fainted.....

Karan-doc....doctor....Mai kya kar sakta hun uske liye.....(his throat felt heavy....his eyes were filled with tears threatening to fall down at any moment.....his heart pained)

his laddoo.....is seriously very sad...and he couldn't understand her.....he was not  available when she wanted someone.....and that realization was killing him from inside......

Doctor-mai sirf dawayi de sakta hun....which will make her physically fit.....but mentally fit hone ki ek hi dawai hai......that is love and care....just be soft towards her....and be available for her...

It was making him cry harder.....he forgot he was upset with her.....he forgot all his misery realizing her state,her pain.....

He looked at her.....softly held her palm....kissed her palm....several times....

He was weeping silently......

Karan-i am sorry laddoo....i didn't realize your conditions....i was so drowned in mine.....Mai buddhu hun yaar....mujhe nahi samaj aata yeh sab.......i am sorry I pulled back from the kiss..... please get up soon....i am dying to hug you....i want to kiss you....... please get up fast....Mai kuch bhi nahi bolunga....naraz bhi nahi rahunga.... ple... please laddoo.....(he was talking to her unconscious state...)

His throat felt so so heavy....that he was not able to speak....he felt so guilty....for being so rude for her.....

He kissed her forehead and pecked her lips.....

Karan-laddoo baby.... please get up soon.....(he said softly.....and went in balcony.....he needed some fresh air)

He went and sat at the extreme corner.... burying his face in his knees.....

And kept weeping there......he really don't know what is happening today....from morning....they are just fighting.....he was upset on her....he was angry....but now....he is guilty.....

He can't find peace.....all he want now in his laddoo.....he want to hug her tightly....and sleep......

He kept sitting there....weeping.....