TEJRAN OS (SURPRISE)-3

Jessica sat in her car......and leaned on her seat.....

'yeh kya hai yaar....jab kuch accha socho...toh sab bura hi kyu hota hai....Karan is crying.....teju Pata nahi kahan gayi hai....why god...mere bestfriend ko hi sab dukh dene hai kya aapko....pata nahi teju ne Aisa kyu kiya...'

'usse toh baat karni padegi.....uska pov bhi sunna padega....yeh dono itne fuddu hai....ladayi kar lete hai....aur phir dur jaake....ek dusre ke liye rote hai...accha hai mera koi bf nahi hai'

She was thinking all this....she was not angry on teju....she knows....teju is a very calm person....there must be some reason behind her outburst.....she would definitely hear her out...and make her understand....to just talk to Karan....

On the other hand....teju woke up....after good half n hour.....

She was still on her own tangent.....

She called her......

Jess-teju....where are you....

Teju- powai...kyu pucch Rahi Hai....(she was about to say where she was....but she remembered....Jessica must have met sunny and she will be knowing everything now)

It was enough for her....to guess where she was....she knows about their Powai home....

She directly cut the call....she didn't had that energy to make her understand everything on call.....

She started to drive towards their Powai home....

Teju sighed....she figured it out...that she must be coming now....

She made a coffee for herself.....and sat near window....and was watching the lake from there.....

She sipped and remembered how they used to be lying there.....in each other embrace watching the lake outside...

They were lying down....in each other embrace....under the blanket....

They were without their clothes...as they made love last night....

Her head was on his chest.....and he was engulfing her.... literally inside him.....

They were sleeping peacefully.....

He stirred in sleep....due to the sun rays penetrating from the window.....

He pulled her more closer....but at the end woke up....

He saw his jaan...his baby....sleeping looking like a bunny....

He smiled remembering what they did last night.....

He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.....

She got that warmth and hugged him more tightly.....

He saw the love bite on her neck...which he gave her last night...it was tempting him again....

He again start sucking it....waking her up.....

Teju-sunny lemme sleep....i did so much of hardwork last night....(she cribbed like a baby)

She hugged him.... literally hide herself inside him and slept....🤭

100's of memories are like this......she was remembering all that....

A lone tear escape her eyes....and she didn't know when she started crying....

She was angry on Karan.....and upset from herself....that she couldn't understand him.....how he is just a double faced person.....only if she knows....she is on a wrong tangent.....