Purple wants a pearl + a prank

Notes: hey guys, the prank isn't going to be in details, but if you want me to write a separate in detail version of the prank, tell me in the comments! (Pls)

This is just some stuff from my alternative universe (where there's a purple diamond and she is amethyst, but not our amethyst, I mean just like how pink shapeshifter into a Rose quartz soldier, Purple shapeshifted into an amethyst, oh and also, og amethyst in this alternative universe  isn't a crystal gem, but instead works at the human zoo and wasn't overcooked.
Nicknames for Purple diamond so far: (there are probably gonna come more)

Pud

Pudie

Purpie

Purple

Nicknames for Pink diamond: (so far)

Pink

Pinky

PD

Pink lasagna

Pinkie pie

_____

Pudie (Purple Diamond): Come on pinky!! Pleeeeaaasseee!! Cant you ask yellow and blue to give me a Pearl?

PD (Pink diamond): Can't you do it yourself? Plus, how did you get into my room?

Pudie: Uh, I uhhhhhh...

Flashback (PUD'S POV):

Ughhhhh, I gotta find a way to get into pinks room without her noticing...

yellow and blue won't even let me into her room!

What do I do..what do I do...

Hey, isn't that pinks Pearl?

No one's POV still in flashback
Purple: Hey, Pinks Pearl!

Volleyball: huh? *turns around* (confused)

Purple: Can you let me into pinky's room?

Volleyball: wha-I can't do that, my diamond has given clear orders not to let anyone enter the room.

Purple: *Cracks knuckles*

Purple: *yeets Volleyball through the wall and jumps into the opening*

Volleyball: AHHHHH- *hits the wall and goes through the wall*

End of flashback

Pudie: I-uhhh-hehehe-ummm-...

Pink: Spit it out Purpie!

Purple: I yeeted your Pearl through a wall. •_• *sweats from face*

Pink: YOU DID WHAT?!

No diamonds or pearls got hurt during the making of this chapter =)

PD: Yelloooww! Blueeee!

Pudie hides behind pinks back nervously.

Blue diamond leans down on her knees.

Blue: Yes pink? You know that I can't stay here for long, me and Yellow have more important business to attend to.

Pink: purple wanted me to ask if she could get her own Pearl, because she's too "ShY" to ask you herself.

Purple: Am not!

Pink: Yes you are! That's literally what you told me!

Blue: that's enough you two! Why do you fight like that but 2 seconds after act like nothing happened?

Pink: ohhh you know we love each other blue!~

Pink takes her arm around purples back and rubs her hair

Purple: Stop it pinky! It's getting in my eyes!

Pink snickered.

Blue: I'll see what I can do, but if I find that you two are fighting when I come back, you are in ALOT of trouble!

Pink: But why blue? It's just sibling love!

Blue: I can't handle this, Pearl, take them to spinel, she can entertain them. I can't deal with them right now.

Blue diamond places a hand on her head and sits down in her throne/chair thingy tilting her head forward.

Blue Pearl: yes my diamond.

Blue Pearl leads pink and purple to the garden where spinel is talking to some butterflies. (Yes she's very lonely)

Purple runs over to spinel which excitedly greets her in a hug.

Blue Pearl: please excuse me my diamonds, I must get back to my duties.

Blue Pearl makes the diamond pose (?) and then she warps away, leaving purple, pink, and spinel alone.

Spinel: I'm so excited to see you all again!! Spinel says in an excited tone while bouncing up and down.

Pink: Yeah, it's been a while!

Pink smiles and then laughs a little.

Purple: What games do you guys wanna play?

Pink: Ooohhhh! I know! We could do a prank on the diamonds!

Spinel: yesss!! :DDD

Time skip

Blue: PIIINKKK PUUURRPPPLLLEEEE WHAT ARE THESE THINGS?!?! (The whole palace is filled with alive goo ball creatures)

Yellow: GET THESE THINGS OUT OF THE GAHHH!!

One of the goof balls explode

Yellow: ITS IN MY MOUTH!!! ITS IN MY MOUTH!!!
Purple: we might have gone a little too far..

Pink: yep..

Spinel: ehehehe....

_______

A/N: Do you guys want me to make this a a story? Should I continue this? Tell me!

_________

704 words.