Easter egg hunt

A/N: This part does not have anything else to do with any other of the parts and is not "canon" in the alternative universe I am creating. This part is made just for fun. Please tell me if I should make a story with this or not! This is just lots of different random parts, and or maybe parts of a story! :)

Please correct me if I get anything wrong, and please do consider that I am writing from my mind and that this is all for fun! Things like "why do the gems have the same dates as humans do" "why does she have a calendar" and other questions aren't necessary :)

Please comment feedback if you'd like! I love to hear you guys' thoughts! ^^

_____

This takes place on home world

Purple: What date is it? .>.

Purple goes to the calendar and checks the date

"march 2nd"

Purple: isn't that when Easter starts?

Purple decides that she wants to celebrate Easter with pink, yellow, blue, and white.

But first she decides to put on an Easter-themed outfit, with egg symbols, bunny's on it, and baby chickens. :)

Time skip

Pink was bored and didn't have anything to do when something, no, someone, caught her attention.

Purple: Pink!!

Pink turned her head, surprised to face, you knew it, purple.

Pink: :o

Pink: what is it Pud?

Purple: It's Easter!

Pink: oh! We gotta tell the other D's! (Diamonds).

Time skip

Yellow: you want to celebrate this-..earth-thingy? "Ee-aster"?

Blue: Yelloowww, give it a chance! For them!

Yellow: How do we know that it isn't dangerous?

Purple: it's not, it really isn't! You just find chocolate/candy eggs, and eat them, maybe dress up in silly costumes, decorate the house, eat food, and have a great time!

Yellow: Alright, I'll give it a try, but we need to check if white is ok with it..Oh, and you need to tell me what this "Eat" thing is.

Time skip

White: Hello starlight, hello starshine~

Pud and Pd: Hi white!..

Pink: We were wondering if we could celebrate Easter together with homeworld!

Purple: yeah!

White: well, first you will have to explain to me what this "Easter" thing is, my stars~

Said white in a very calm almost frightening tone as she bendt down to face purple and pink

After they explain what Easter is.

White: Well I see no problem with that my starlight and starshine~

White: we shall get right to making this years Easter become "memorable"~

Pink: aw! Thanks white! :)

White: It's my pleasure starshine~

Later

Live for all gems on that communication thing that Steven used at the start of Steven universe the movie

White: Hello all my subjects, and welcome, TO THIS YEARS EASTER!!!!!

Applause from the crowd

White: now, you are probably wondering what Easter is, so let me explain!

After explaining and hiding the eggs

Purple: oh my gosh! Im so exited!

Pink: me too! But do you know what I'm gonna rp miss you? :)

Purple: what is it?

Pink: that....

Pink: no matter what happens...

Pink: ILL FIND MORE EASTER EGGS THEN YOU! HAHAH GOT YOU GOOD!

Purple: >:((

A/N: hey, sorry that it's a short chapter, it's all I could think of :) see y'all tommorow! It's getting late for me!