𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 (𝗘𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗲)

𝒀𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑵𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝑿 𝑬𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓

𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆: 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒐𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒚, 𝑶𝒃𝒔𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏 & 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑

𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒃𝒚: m0kaccin0

𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑪𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒓, 𝒇𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 & 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆

𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆: 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚, 𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕, 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆.

❀•°•═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════•°•❀

The sound of a blast shoot from a far distance as the king of fear blocked the attack with his tentacles. Smirking at the destroyer who failed to defeat him, he summoned four more tentacles from his back and charge him.

The destroyer who was name as Error  summoned his spike bones with his both hands, before he slashed every single tentacles coming at him. He never noticed Nightmare, the king of fear's turquoise eye was observing his behavior and movement.

Somehow to Nightmare, it was fascinating,  and he wanted to know more about him. The battle still on until Error was caught by Nightmare's tentacles around his waist and pulled close to him.

The destroyer was struggled to break free as unexpected Nightmare was cupping his left cheeks passionately with his soft eye. "O-Oi! Don't touch me like that!!"

Before Nightmare leave, he kissed him in passion, making Error shocked and blushed by his actions. It was few minutes longer, and he finally break the kiss and let him go. "That was fun, Error. I'll see you next time when we encountered again."

He waved his hand softly at Error, before teleported away, leaving clueless Error on the ground, thinking what happened. "The f🖤ck just happened?"

Meanwhile, Nightmare was literally internally screaming inside of his room, thinking about what he did to the destroyer. He just kissed him with passion and love. Never he would feel love although it's killing him slightly, but why it was so addicted so much?

He watched to touched Error's body, and felt the warm kiss again. Dang it Nightmare, why this feeling is so addicted!?

When the next time he sees him, he won't let him go this time.

After many years they haven't seen each other which made Nightmare pissed, however they met again in Dreamtale. Error was annoyed when Nightmare showed up and asked him for a dance in the middle of the night, underneath the moon, but he accepted his hand and danced him like a gentleman.

The dance they are having isn't normal. It was filled with violence and weapons as they continue to dance. Nightmare slowly started to fall for this handsome destroyer which lead him into obsession. Error swirled the king of fear around, dodging every Nightmare's attack.