Day of the Dumpster

|The Purple Ranger|
|Chapter One: Day of the Dumpster|
|Third Person|

|The Purple Ranger||Chapter One: Day of the Dumpster||Third Person|

"🎶Angel's Grove Radio🎶"

-Announcer-

"It's a spontaneous Saturday at Angel Grove and a big hello goes out to Ernie and the kids at the Angel Grove Youth Center Gym and Juice Bar. Keep those fruit shakes flowing there Ernie-"

Kimberly was practicing her gymnastics on the balance beam, Jason and Zack were on the floor practicing their karate. Trini was practicing her solo martial arts. Amelia was behind the corner serving fruit shakes with her uncle, serving the customers in the Youth Center.

Kimberly does her final flip off the balance beam, Amelia heads down to the girls as Trini and Amelia clap at Kimberly doing an amazing job with her gymnastics.

"That was awesome Kimberly."

"You're so good Kim." Amelia smiled widely.

"Thanks Amelia and Trini." Kimberly looks over and sees Jason.

"Hey Lia, why don't you ask Jason out? I know you've had a crush on him since, freshman year." Kimberly asked Amelia.

"Yeah, here's your chance." Trini added in.

"Absolutely not. Besides he's practicing I don't want to interrupt him." Trini and Kimberly give her a look.

"Hey fellas."

"Yo, Billy, what's up?" Billy and Zack greet each other.

"Well, I'm prepared for my first karate class."

"Hey Jase, I see Amelia are you finally gonna tell her?" Jason looks over Amelia and smiles. He's had a crush on her since they met in freshman year but was afraid to say anything. He thought he would ruin his friendship with her if she didn't feel the same way.

"I can't, what if she doesn't feel the same way about me?"

"Dude, you've been crushing on her since freshman year. What are you waiting for?." Zack told Jason trying to man him up to talk to Amelia.

"I don't know man." Jason awes Amelia watching her talk to Kimberly and Trini.

"Oh no. Look who's here." Said Trini.

"Bulk and Skull." Replied Kimberly.

"The day just went from good to bad." Amelia commented.