High Five

|The Purple Ranger|
|Chapter Three: High Five|
|Third Person|

Trini was doing a class of martial arts, while Jason, Kimberly and Zack were by the ropes, waiting for Jason to climb the rope

Trini was doing a class of martial arts, while Jason, Kimberly and Zack were by the ropes, waiting for Jason to climb the rope. Amelia was behind the counter serving fruit shakes, it was a busy morning for Amelia.

"Amelia it's time for your break. Go have fun with your friends, I'll see you later." Ernie told Amelia, she smiled and walked over to the ropes.

"Thanks, I'll see you later Uncle Ernie." Amelia headed to where everyone was.

"Hey Lia." Kimberly smiled at her friend.

"Sup Amelia." Zack fist pumped Amelia.

"Hi Amelia." Jason said with a smile.

"Hey Jase, oh thanks for helping me study the other day. I aced that test." Amelia thanked Jason.

"No problem. I'm glad I was able to help." He smiled.

"Okay Jase. Let's see you do it." Said Zack.

"Time to go up and up."

"Come on Jason you can do it."

"Be careful Jason." Amelia said, as she feared if Jason would fall. Zack, Kimberly and Amelia looked and see Jason is almost reaching the top. They cheer him on. Trini then came over and was frightened how high Jason was.

"Jason. Jason be careful! If you slip you can really hurt yourself."

"Yo man, back off. You're gonna make him nervous." Zack said.

"Nervous? Man, I never get nervous." Jason's hand slipped, Trini and Amelia gasped. "When I climb."

"You should be." Trini scared out of her mind.

"Jason, if you fall and break something. I'll break you." Jason chuckled to himself.

"Guys, I'm gonna be over there at least it's down to earth."

"You should give it a try." Zack offered Trini to climb the rope.

"Are you kidding? Uh-uh. You'll never catch me climbing anything that high. See ya." Trini left the three of them to watch Jason climb the rope.

"Poor Trini."

"Looks like somebody's got a case of height fright."