Chapter 17|Help

Yvonne's pov

Yvonne's pov

I was on my  free period so I spent my time trying to do my Transfiguration homework.

"Ugh why is this so hard."

Then I thought back to what Mattheo said, Do I really wanna fail and have to repeat the year? I got myself off my bed and went to Mattheo's dorm. I knocked on the door but he didn't answer,so I did the only thing I could do and  welcomed myself in.

"Where they fuck is he?"I asked myself.

"Turn around Princess."

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.

Mattheo just came out the shower with a towel tied proper low on his waist so I could see his V line.His abs and biceps were just.....and his hair wet. That's so hot.

"You done staring Princess."

The way little drops of water were falling down his face,why is this guy so fucking attractive.

"Princess?"the next thing I knew was that Mattheo was right infront of me.

"H-huh y-yeah."

"What are you doing here." He was super close to me that close to me  that I could feel 'it'.And it was big.

"I-I need your help." I looked down.

"With what?"He said lifting my face up so I was making direction eye contact.

I just stared at him and  froze. What the fuck is this boy doing to me.

"Princess with wha--"

I didn't let him finish his sentence and just smashed my lips into his.He kissed me back and grabbed my neck at the same time.

He then grabbed my hair from behind to expose my neck as he attaches his lips to my exposed skin just below my ear. I gasp as soon as his lips touch my neck and I can feel his smile against my skin.

His body is pressed against mine as he pushed me up against the wall in his room. His lips still attached to my neck but is now at the base. His left hand is in my hair pulling it from the ends. His right around my waist just under the rim of my shirt gripping my hip.

His lips detached from my neck and his honey hazel eyes are staring at me. His right hand is now going down my leg as his palm curves over my butt and down the back of my thigh.

His other hand is feeling down my body till both of his hands are around my ass and he picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. His hands holding my up by my ass and my arms wrapped around his neck and our lips are attached in a passionate kiss.

I’m pressing my body closer and closer to his as I struggle to breath but I'm reluctant to break away from the kiss. I bite his lip and he pulls away and I see the grimace in his face but I also can see the pleasure.

I can feel him growing hard and he pulls me away from the wall and walks towards his bed carrying me. He sits down and my legs are now straddling him and I bring my lips back to his.

I take this moment to grind my hips into his. His looks up at me with his pupils completely dilated and with lust in them.

"P-Princess." He groans throwing his head back

"Riddle I need to borrow so parchment....AHHHH!"

I turn around to see Regulus I quickly got off Mattheo while he stayed on his bed adjusting his boner.

"Ughh,hey Regulus."

"I only came here for parchment." He said not even making eye contact with me,he got the parchment and left.

I slowly turned around looking at Riddle,"T-Theo I uh I'm sorry bout that, I don't know what it was I couldn't hold myself back and I-I jus—"

Mattheo chuckled and said,"Princess there's nothing to be sorry about. I meannnn at some point we will have sex." He got of the bed and looked down at me

I started to laugh,"In your dreams Riddle."

"Riddle? Back to last name bases huh?"

"Oh shut up." I said hitting his chest.

He shrugged and said mocking my voice ,"Like you said 'I couldn't hold myself back."

"Hey! Don't use my words against me."

"Never,now what is it you need help in?"

"Um I need help on my Transfiguration homework..."I whispered.

"Princess I didn't hear you?"He smirked as he obviously heard me.

"Can you please be my Transfiguration tutor Theo?"

"Hmm only if I get to do this to you."

"'W-what?"

He lowered himself and whispered in my ear,"Only if I get to kiss you."

He pulled back and I looked down at his pink lips. I didn't answer the question and kissed him passionately."Happy Theo?"

"Mhm very"he said smiling at me.

——————————————————

Heyy loves I hope you like this chapter and stay tuned for the next one. And don't forget to comment and vote

Love you all xoxo.