Chapter 18|Scars

Regulus' pov

Regulus' pov

I was in the common room with Blaise Draco and Pansy

"I'm telling you guys she was straddling him, and he was just in a towel."

"Mattheo Riddle in a towel is very attractive by the way guys."

"Not now Blaise," Draco said laughing.

"What so wrong with that Regulus?" Pansy asked.

"That's true it's nothing bad if they are finally warming up to each other."

"You should understand this Draco although Mattheo is nothing like his father but Mattheo is crazy and if he and V do build up this relationship they have I fear he might just end up hurting her."

"Don't worry Regulus we won't let that happen."

——————————————————

Mattheo's pov

"Do you get it now Princess?"

"Sort off but thanks for trying to help me."

"No problems Princess."

After our tutoring session, I hated what was coming after. I had to go back to my Manor because my father wanted to speak to me.

I snuck away from the others and went to Hogsmeade which from there apparated home.

I hated this place all it brought were bad memories. I entered and went o my Father's office.

"Hello, son."

"Father."

"Any update on the Wyllt witch."

I didn't want to say anything about her to my dad because I had this feeling that I had to protect her so I had no choice but to lie to my father.

"No father nothing. Are you even sure she does Blood Magic?"

"She does son, that great-grandfather of hers left his journal which she has."

"And how do you know she has it?"

"What is with all the questions son?"

"I-Im just curious."

He looked at me as if he knew I was hiding something.

"You care for her don't you."

"I don't father caring is for the weak like you taught me."

"Good to see that your learning son, that mother of yours was—"

"Don't speak about her Father, you never loved or cared about her." I snapped at him.

He came close and squinted his eyes and looked at me, "You still miss her don't you." He laughed and walked back to his seat, "Get over her it's been 10 years since she died."