Chapter 28|Ministry Part 3

Yvonne's pov

Yvonne's pov

One thing about my brother was, he was a terrible liar. But I wasn't worried about that because now that he has given us a tour of the place it would make it easier for us to sneak in.

After the tour, we went to the Muggle World to book a hotel because we couldn't go back to Hogwarts because we would have had to create another distraction so we could sneak into Dumbledore's office.

It was evening and we all changed back to our original looks and wore darker clothes because we were getting ready to sneak into the ministry.

"You guys should make sure you have your wands with you at all costs, the ministry will have people patrolling at night.", Astra said as she was adjusting Theodore's hair.

"She right let's just hope this 'mission' goes to plan.", Blaise said.

"Are we already ready?"

They all nodded and we made our way to Diagon Alley. Once we arrived we went to the back of the ministry.

"Erm guys there's 3 guards stood out there."

Before we knew it Mattheo went and knocked them all out.

When he came back to us we just stared at him.

"What?" he said as he cleaned his knuckles.

"Let's just keep going."

As we made it into the ministry we cast Lumos because it was quite dark.

"Can't lie guys I've forgotten where the archives are?", Draco said.

"Same here," I said.

"It's fine lucky for me I actually remembered."

"Lead the way, Blaise."

As we got closer and closer to the archives security increased but we managed to get away from there or the boys beat them up.

"We're here."

We opened the door and went inside. In the archives there were drawers filled with information but also artifacts.

I went toward one of them to touch it but Theo slapped my hand off.

"Ow, why did you do that."

"Are you trying to get caught, Princess?."

"No..."

"Then don't touch it before the fucking alarm goes off."

"I doubt that would happen but whatever."

It took us a while to find out the information about the Dark Stone but we found it.

"Look over here.", Pansy called us over and we went to her.

"Look what it says, after the first wizarding war the stone wasn't destroyed but it was severely damaged."