Chapter 46|One more day

YVONNE'S POV

YVONNE'S POV

Ugh, one more day left. I couldn't wait to be out of this school. I walk out of my dorm and into the common room and I see Regulus sat by himself.

I walked towards him and sat next to him. "Hello Regulus."

"How are you V?"

"I'm good."

"So why aren't you with your boyfriend?"

"My boyfriend?"

"Riddle of course."

"He is not my boyfriend Regulus."

"You know V, we rarely spend time together."

"Yes we do—"

"No, we don't."

I knew he was right but there hadn't been any time.

Before he left he kissed my forehead and said, "I'll see you at dinner."

______________________________

It was finally dinner and I was looking for to it because this was the last meal we would all have together.

We all walk into the Main Hall and sit in our usual places. Once we sat down it was time for Dumbledore to give one of his speeches.

"Here we go...", Regulus said as he rolled his eyes.

"Ladies and gentlemen, as we embrace the joyous spirit of the Christmas holidays, let us remember the power of hope and resilience. In the face of darkness, we gather here tonight, united by the bonds of love and friendship. Just as the flickering candle flames illuminate this room, let our collective light shine brightly against the shadows that Voldemort and his followers seek to cast upon our world. Together, we stand strong, guided by the values of courage, compassion, and unwavering determination. May this Christmas bring us renewed strength. Without further ado enjoy your meal."

As I put food on my plate I hear Astra say, "Does he always have to mention The Dark Lord in everything."

"It's beginning to get annoying," Theodore said. "No offence Riddle."

"None taken.", he said as he shrugs.

As we were all eating and enjoying our food Astoria came up to us. "What do you want Astoria?", Pansy asked.

"Um I-I", she stuttered.

"Cat got your tongue?", Pansy said laughing.

"I'm sorry Yvonne."

I place my drink on the table and turn around, "You're sorry."

"Yes, I am."

As I stood up students from all houses began to face me and Astoria's direction to see what was going to happen.

I looked towards the teachers and it looked like they were just talking amongst themselves.

Once I took my attention off the teachers I looked at Astoria and slapped her across her face. When I slapped her I heard gasps from every direction of the hall.

I walked close to her, tip-toed and whispered in her ear, "The next time you mention my mother's name in your filthy mouth or anyone is my family. I swear that I will kill you and personally send your body to your parent's house."

When I sat back down she stared at me for a second and ran back to her seat.

"Princess...?"

"Yes Theo?", I said as I began eating my food again."

"Princess look at me."

I sighed and dropped my utensils down and looked at him. "What."

He scrunched his eyebrows and said, "Firstly don't give me attitude and secondly what did you say to her."

"I just told her not to mention my mother's name in her mouth that's all."

"What else did you say."

"Um...I also said if she does I will be delivering her dead body to her family." I made sure to say the last bit quickly and went back to eating.

"What?!", Regulus said.

"BADASS!", Blaise shouted.

As everyone was making their little comment about what I said I felt Mattheo's hand on my inner thighs. He leaned close to my ear and said, "You turn me on when you're mad."

I turned a bit red due to his little comment. "I wish I could fuck you right here right now."

"Mattheo!", I whispered and shouted. He chuckled and went back to eating.

"Wyllt I'm actually looking forward to seeing Arabella.", Draco said.

"Oh my gosh same, It's been a while since we have seen her.", Theodore said.

"I'm not trying to sound rude but who is Arabella."

I smiled at Astra and said, "My little sister."

"Babe trust me you're gonna love her."

"Will Kyson and your Father be there too?", Regulus asked.

"Yeah they will be, they might be out a couple of days due to work but they'll be there."

___________________________Heyy loves I hope you like this chapter and stay tuned for the next one. And don't forget to comment and vote

Love you all xoxo.

Astoria Greengrass -5'7