How you met

Sarah and y/n meet Halloween 1993 you are grounded stuck at home while your parents go to towhall. Damn my parents, over protective and it's Halloween! Of all nights to be grounded, why tonight? It's not my fault my friends Ernie and Jay played a prank on children earlier. They didn't believe me when I said I wasn't part of it.
Y/n decides to sneak out, it's almost 3am. Kids are still out and about so why not? My parents aren't home.
Y/n climbs out the window in her sexy pumpkin costume. (In this story y/n is 17)
"Ok don't fall dumbass" y/n says to herself climbing down the trellis, running as soon as she gets out of the house.
Running towards the cemetery where jay and Earnie are sitting eating stolen candy.
Wow man did you TP this all yourselves? You owe me candy. I got grounded because of you two
"Haha, sucks to be you" Jay laughs and throws a cashew towards someone else.
"Come on man give me some" y/n grabs the sack of candy and runs towards the woods when she hears singing. "Woah"
Y/n follows the voice to the old Sanderson cottage. "So beautiful" y/n smiles
Walking up the stairs into the cottage almost in a trance like state. "Ah welcome" a redhead says
Oh sister she's the first to arrive "the other woman says"
The door opens and y/n turns around "wow, hello" y/n smiles at the blonde.
"Hello, pretty one" Sarah cups y/n's face "oh my, y/n feels a tingle"
The blonde smiles and skips over to the other two. "Sarah well done"
"Sarah what a pretty name" y/n smiles and stares at the blonde.
Come sit Sarah grabs y/n by the hand and sits her down on the chair. "Winnie can I keep her? More children are coming"
Sarah if we want to live past sunrise we need her life force"
"Oh Winnie? Look more children are arriving, let Sarah keep her"
"Ugh, fine" Winifred scoffs
"I can keep her?" Sarah smiles and pulls y/n to her feet "you are mine now come on spider"
Mary, open the door. Children are here.
Y/n watches as the sisters drain the life from a child "Omg did you save me from dying Sarah?"
"Yes I did what is your name?"
Y/n t...thank you... Sarah"
Sarah grabs y/n's hand and y/n blushes "ohhh... not again not the lesbian panic"
Y/n squeezes Sarah's hand and stares and shivers as Winifred walks over. "If you are to stay obey Sarah or I will kill you. Understand?"
Yes... yes I understand
Come my spider Sarah grabs y/n's hand and drags her upstairs to show her the bed where she sleeps.