When she was hung

My little spider they are coming for us. Keep my lucky rats tail safe for me?

Sarah hands y/n her rat tail "I will, I'll carry it with me everywhere"

Y/n is crying and in tears "no sarah no, you can't let them take you, I can't loose you"
"My spider I will be back you know, some brave little virgin will light the candle"
"Sarah".... Y/n sobs
Sarah cups y/n's face "spider, look at me" Sarah raises y/n's face and kisses y/n on the cheeks wiping her tears. "Here" Sarah pulls out a purple hanky from her corset. Wiping y/n's tears
"do as Winnie says, hide my spider. I love you"

The door bursts open and the townsfolk grab the sisters taking them out front to hang them. Y/n peaks out from her hiding spot to see Sarah smiling and laughing at whatever Winifred is saying. Thunder and lightning crack, y/n hears the father of Binx yell "cover your ears"

 Thunder and lightning crack, y/n hears the father of Binx yell "cover your ears"

Y/n sees Sarah standing on the barrel not even looking scared. "Isn't she afraid? I know they'll be back but they are about to die. Mary and Winnie aren't scared either. Winnie is casting some curse no doubt. That would be what Sarah meant when she said someone would light the candle. Sarah looks over her shoulder to see y/n with her hand pressed against the window. Sarah gives one final smile before the townsfolk hang the sisters. Y/n can't bear to watch, dropping to her knees crying. "The town will pay, they will pay"
Curse Salem!