When she is jealous

Sarah will curl up in her bed hiding her face among the covers. Not letting y/n see her tears "Sarah what's the matter?"
Sarah doesn't reply. "Hey, is this about earlier when I mentioned my ex? They are dead to me I hate their guts. What a narcissist they were. Worse than Winnie"
"Don't ever mention their name in my presence again" Sarah pouts, folding her arms sitting up like a child who was sent to time out.
"Aw look at that lip" y/n smiles sitting on the bed with Sarah "such a pretty mouth, can I kiss it?"

Sarah blushes and hides her face with her hair. "Oooh Sarah" y/n cups Sarah's face, "come on you know you're my little blonde beauty" nobody compares to what you and I share.
I adore you, I would do anything for you. I have a million ways to show you and I will spend eternity showing you the love I have to give.
"Come here my beautiful Sarah" Y/n pulls Sarah into her lap "come on" y/n kisses Sarah lightly. I'll make it up to,you, how about we go dancing under the moonlight after your sweet song?
"I would love that" sarah hugs y/n and skips off downstairs.
Y/n thinks to herself:
I don't want to make her jealous, I didn't mean to make the comment about my ex. Sarah looked so hurt, so crushed, like she lost her favourite toy or something. Sarah will sit and pout for hours, ignoring you like a child does when they don't get their own way. Sarah will ignore you, reject your kisses and push you away if you try hug her. She will cry into her pillow and scream into it.
It letting anyone near her until she calms down. She'll come hold your hand and give you a shy smile when she's ready to talk. She will kiss your cheek "I'm ready to talk now"
She'll say in a soft voice, while playing with her hair and staring at her feet.
Y/n usually grabs both hands and kisses them softly "i love you Sarah"
Y/n will smile and hug Sarah reassuring her it's ok, she doesn't even care about her ex anymore.

Because look what she has now

Because look what she has now. A siren, witch who's beautiful and immortal. Who could complain listening to this sweet angel sing? But I like what she does with her lips when we are alone 😉

Yes that's right, exactly what you're thinking. 😉