When she's in the mood

Sarah is always in the mood, she's a free spirit but now she has a lover that shares her bed every night, someone who's game enough to stand up for her.
Sarah loves that y/n sleeps with nothing on under her night gown. "My spider" Sarah will kiss and nuzzle y/n's neck and lean down to kiss y/n's mouth. Snuggling up to y/n's warm nude body.

She will give you a look you know the look

She will give you a look you know the look..... That look she gives you before she grabs you around the waist. Sarah likes to take control sometimes, you think it's cute. "Sarah, come on your sisters are watching" y/n giggles. Looking over to Mary and Winifred. Mary is laughing and Winifred is trying to hide a smile rolling her eyes.

Biting her lip before kissing y/n and gently biting her lip

Biting her lip before kissing y/n and gently biting her lip. "Oh Sarah, you tease" Sarah runs her hands up and down your back lightly squeezing your butt. Holding you close, whispering in your ear "tonight my spider I am going to show you what this mouth can do"
"Omg stay calm" y/n blushes and hides her face.
"Oh Sarah, look I believe she's blushing"
Omg y/n thinks chuckling. "Oh you two are so immature, she's clearly red as a tomato""
Y/n laughs at Winifred's remark, Sarah lifts y/n's face "oh yes red alright"
Y/n kisses Sarah wrapping her arms around Sarah, "save it for later will you" Winifred says.

Sarah will often tease you throughout the day running her soft smooth hands over y/n's bare shoulders. "Mmm spider, so smooth"
Every touch gives  y/n goosebumps, Sarah wraps her arms around y/n from behind. Hugging her and swaying side to side. "Sarah's hair smells like coconut, so sweet"