Chapter 2: Interrogation

-----[Opening Title]-----

------------

Location | Vale | VPD or Vale Police Department | Interrogation room

Bucketman247 Pov

Me and the red hair girl named ruby rose are now in the interrogation room. Because I'm the one who shot down the bullhead down with my ACU and teleportation cinder to my base to be torture. But I was caught by the blonde woman named glynda goodwitch and takes me to the VPD station. She started accussing ruby for causing numerous property damage.

However, It's not all. She turn towards me with a angering glares. I started to smile and giggle nervous with my expression.

Bucketman247: *Nervous and Wave* Hehe, Sup!

Glynda: ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ

Bucketman247: :)

Glynda: *Glares* So....... You're name is........ Bucketman247?......... Are you?

Bucketman247: ._. ...... I wanna a lawyer.

Glynda: *Glares* YOU get your lawyer after MILLIONS of damages that YOU Shot down the bullhead with THIS!!

She shows me the video camera with the scroll as ruby watch it. It was shown that my ACU used the AA missile to shoot down bullhead before roman got on it.

Ruby: *Gasp* Did you do that!?

Glynda: Tell me! Did you do this!

She ask in demand, I started to smirk and put my legs on the table.

Bucketman247: Well, I did. But if so, You can't just put ME in prison witch, If you know, I am very, very, VERY highly dangerous! However, I did that to stop the criminal from escaping!

Glynda: How-

The door suddenly open and the silver hair guy comes in. It was a wizard of OZ.

(Ozpin)

He was carry cookies on the plate and places on the table

Ozpin: Hello you two, So you're the ONE that was causing trouble.

I started chucked a little while ruby eats the cookies. He started to look at ruby shiver eyes.

Ozpin: Shiver eyes. My name is professor ozpin from the Beacon Academy. I wanted you *To ruby* to joined beacon academy.

Ruby: *Gasp* Really!?

Ozpin: Yes, But you could leave for now, I wanted talk with our new friend here.

I look at ruby with a confused look, But decided to leave anyway. It was me, witch and the wizard of Oz.

Ozpin: So, You're the one who shot down the bullhead is it?

Bucketman247: I'm gonna say is yes. I "was" the one who shot the bullhead.

Glynda: *Smirk* You do know you're will take Responsibility for your actions after mllions. Because, I have the evidence right here.

She was holding the scroll and shown me again. Until I-

Bucketman247: *Shrugged* What evidence? ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯.

She look at me with a confused expression. Glynda turn her scroll scroll and look at it, Her eyes widen after seeing this.

Glynda: *Shock and Disbelief* W-What!? Where's the video!?

I started to smirk that my spies infiltrate the VPD and deletes any video files about me. It was incase if authorities know about me and use me as their personal game. Not only that, I didn't want the white fang known about me. I started laughting and smile with my evil grim.

Bucketman247: *Smirk and childish voice* My~ My~ Did that video been delete about me~ *Laugh* Pfft HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

I laughted and pointing towards that witch.

Ozpin: Well.... That's was surprising.

Glynda: *Anger* W-Will you-

Bucketman247: Wait!~ Let me stop you right there!~

I put my foot on the table and cross it. I started to smirk at them.

Bucketman247: Listen~ Let me joined the beacon academy. "But", I wanted help that bitch salem and her inner circles. I know you gonna 'ask', YES, I know about her and anything about her past. But I can you help with, You see have an army that was far more advance than all of you. Because I order my spies to delete the video about last night.

Glynda: How-

Bucketman247: *Interrupting* However, YOU can't used that video to use me as your pawn. I'm on my own and I can do whatever I want and my army. Besides, My troops destroyed any grimm and anything without semblances and auras. Not only that, I can defeat atlas and the asshole irondick (Or ironwood) within a week! So...... Did you have a deal?

Glynda: I don't think-

Ozpin: As a professor of beacon academy, I accept.

Glynda: Wait!? WHAT!!!???

Bucketman247: Thank you Ozpin.

As that, Both of us shake hands. While Glynda was dumbfounder me and ozpin.

Glynda: *Dumbfounder* I-I-I think I need a vacation.

To Be Continue

----------

Next Chapter 3: Commander/General in Beacon Academy.

A/N: So, How did you guys think? I did make bucketman247 little childish and weird cocky personality. So if you guys wanted something for to add in the next. Comment below. Also, Buckman247 can summon units from Command & Conquer Games. So yeah.