Chapter 7: Been late for class

C&C: General Opening Credit

---------------

Location | Bucketman247 Dreams

3rd Person Pov

In the dream world, Bucketman247 wakes up in the dark void. He doesn't know why he's here, But something tells him...... His not alone.

Bucketman247: What the hell? Where...... Am I? *Look around* Great, I must been dreaming again. If the nightmare scare me. I'll pee myself.

???: So....... You finally here.

Bucketman247: *Jumped in Surprised* What the fuck!!??

???: Language young man, Did you want me to punished you?

Bucketman247: *Confused* Uhhh? What?

???: Oh right, Look behind you.

Bucketman247 was left confused until he turn around and saw a fox creature, bigger than him and stare at our boy.

Bucketman247: ._.

???:...... What? You're not surprise to see me?

Bucketman247: *Shrugged* Uhhh, I don't know who you're are?

???: Really? Are you against me?

Bucketman247: Look..... Lady? I died by stepping by a lego and getting reincarnated to RWBYVerses. I have a power to summon my units just like command & conquer, I prevented roman and cinder from escaping. Also, I send that bitch (cinder fall) to the backroom. With cinder won't hack to CCP Tower, My next plan is to prevents some mistakes in the show.

???: Which is?

Bucketman247: Destroyed the white fang and capture adam, Exposing all the crimes the white fang committed, meaning the white fang will been disbanded. Also, I'm planning on nuking salem's castle. :)

???: Huh? So, You're Ozpin pawn?

Bucketman247: What? Him? Fuck no! I ain't Ozpin pawn. Beside, I'm the commander of the CDA. I can't take orders for ozpin.

???: Hehehehe, I see. Even you have the same personality as me.

Bucketman247: Yeah. *Shock by her words* Wait!? How did you-

???: Sorry, But I talked as ended. See you around.......

Son~