Chapter 5: Meet my Armies Pt.2

Opening Title

-------------------

Location | Emerald Forest

3rd Person Pov

In the forest, The CDA Army were repelling the large horde of grimms. Allies, Soviet and GDI army pushed forward towards the hard part of the forest. Grimms were getting annihilated or obliterated by the powerful. GDI Rifleman (C&C:3) Puched fowards and killed the grimm scorpions and Mammoth MK.II were doing well against the large.

(GDI Mammoth MK.II)

Bucketman247 summon them in the battlefield

Bucketman247 summon them in the battlefield. It was pretty useful against the beowulf. Speaking of bucketman247, He was doing great against the numbers of grimms.

Bucketman247: Riflemen! Take down those beowulfs!

GDI Riflemen: YES COMMANDER!!!!!

The GDI Riflemen shoot towards the beowulf. They're have bullets penetrated through the grimm skin. Alike the dust bullets, They're can easliy break the aura without a sweat.

A.I: Commander, Locate found. The piece is in the ruins.

Bucketman247: *Sigh* Finally! It's about time! Killing those is boring!

ACU MK.II Used multiple missiles towards the hordes. Creating a multiple explosions ahead.

The hordes of grimms were by bucketman247 heat seeker missiles

The hordes of grimms were by bucketman247 heat seeker missiles. He just wanted use it until the A.I Know the locatings of the chess pieces.

Timeskip brought to you by this

And back to the story

The ACU MK.II and CDA Army Arrived at the ruins. Bucketman247 was back to his formed a found the chess pieces.

Bucketman247: Ara~ Ara~ This is easy~ Looks like the chess is all mine~ Time for my victory dance!

Bucketman247 used his fortnite victory dance as he smile for taking the chess pieces.

Meanwhile with Ozpin and Glynda

Ozpin and Glynda were watching the scene unfold.

Ozpin: I guess he can summon the army without a sweat.

Glynda: Are sure this...... Faunus and his soldiers defeat salem.

Ozpin: *Drinking his endless mug* I wished. I wanted him and his army to defend the Vestal Festival.

Glynda: What about General Ironwood and atlas soldiers?

Ozpin: I have a bad feeling that Bucketman247 and Ironwood won't get along. Despites that ironwood send spies to steals his technology. I feared remnant will plunged into a second great war.

Needless to say, The CDA and Atlas won't take kindly towards each other. Ozpin have a fear that ironwood will stole his technology and bring into this world. Worse, The Second Great War will happen in ths future and grimms attacks will increase high around remnant. But he has another thing coming from bucketman247. Ozpin knows something about the fox boy seem familiar aura around him.

Ozpin: *Though* Bucketman247 has the same powerful aura around him. Could this been?

Ozpin though to himself for a second. He knows Bucketman247 aura come from someone, Until-

Ozpin: *Though* It's seem I found the rumours from hundreds of years. It looks like the faunus nine-tail fox is just like his...........

........ Mother.

To Be Continue

----------------------

Next Chapter 6: Cinder bad haircut!

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, I still tried my best bruh :( See ya Fuck Ohio!