Marshmallow Muscles

Nelson lifted heavy eyelids as he felt the warm sun slowly creep onto his face. He had fallen asleep heavily, and it took a moment to realise that his arm was no longer under his head. But the branch of a tree. He opened his eyes swiftly, as he was looking down onto sand... standing up... he was tied to a tree! 'Oh dear.' he said.

'Good morning' love!' she smiled at him.

Mya came into view, as she tipped her hat. Her red cloak shining in the sun of a fresh new day. Nelson blinked plainly at her, expecting an explanation for this childness.

'Is this necessary?' he inquired mildly.

'Necessary.... and Hilarious, yes.'

She stepped closer, Nelson gazed into her emerald eyes, and down at her freckled cheeks. She was so beautiful. She reached her arms up, and her fingers danced around his chest. She was tickling him, and he swiftly gasped 'No!'

But she soon found his delicate tickle spot under his ribs, he dissolved into helpless laughter.

'Stop it!' he begged. 'Please!'

She frowned, 'don't like this admiral?' but continued to tickle harder.

'Hardy!' Nelson shrieked. 'Help!'

'Here, sir.' He stood on the beach in front of Nelson, watching her tickling him.

'She's—' he laughed more 'tickling me!'

'Yes, my lord, I'd noticed.'

'No!' he wailed. 'I command you to stop!'

Mya stopped right away and whipped out a knife from her coat.

'Command me?'

'No. I- I mean, yes? I don't usually command ladies unless it's necessary.' Nelson confessed, taking a deep breath from all the laughter.

'A what?' Terry laughed, 'She isn't no lady! She's a captain.'

'Ya' hears that, Nelson? I am the captain. I don't take commands.' She said, as the knife rested near his chin.

Nelson didn't know quite how to react, she was her own woman, not one to be told. He took it upon himself to react the same, leavening his chin onto her knife. 'Then I am a dragon.' He smiled, 'I've always wanted to be one.'

Mya lightened up again, seeing that he wasn't being too serious. The corner of her mouth lifted ever so slightly, and he was too focused on her eyes to notice.

'I will have our boats fixed by the end of the day my lord.' Hardy said, 'Jeff and Terry are quite helpful.'

'Terry, keep an eye on ye' old Hardy. Can't have him stealing...' Mya eyed him up, as he started walking to fix the boats.

'Aye captain.' Terry confirmed. Jeff gave him a sneer, but Mya noticed too soon.

'Jeff, keep an eye on Terry.' Mya ordered. He ran after Terry and slapped him across the face too.

Nelson started to speak, 'if we are leaving this island tonight, I just want to say... you're so pretty. I expect you've heard this before, but you're as pretty the moon.'

Mya couldn't help laughing, 'the dragon line was funny, but now your just being pathetic. Being pretty isn't any use in this world, but I appreciate the sentiment.' She put her dagger away.

Nelson was stung, and he responded with, 'I am not in the habit of telling every girl I come across that she is as beautiful as the moon.' He leans in a little, hoping she'll get the message.

'You're creeping me out blondie, go back to being annoying.' She plants her hand into his face, pushing him away again. 'It isn't words that can swoon me to fall for your flattery, it's how you act.' He bites his lip. Why can't she see what's written on his face.
I like you, Mya.

Mya pulled out a bigger knife from her boot, and she cut down Nelson completely. He fell to his knees on the floor, and she gave him a hand up, she was much stronger than she looked.

'We must search for water today. Coconuts can only take away so much thirst.' She admitted, 'then it'll be bye-bye island.'

'You're right. Where is best to search?' He asked, and she rolled her eyes.

'Keep your eyes up sailor.' She answered, taking her boots off to carry with her.