Epilouge

Mya got onto her ship and set a course to follow the North star. She didn't care where it would take her this time, she just hoped out of everything that her mother would guide her. Having to leave pained her, and she only wanted the sea to consume her veins and submerge her into its waters even more. Because... because she... loved him. It felt as if her heart had been torn into two, knowing Nelson couldn't ever find out that she loved him. He would never know. She let a tear escape from her eye, without anyone noticing. She knew they were destined apart and knew that it wasn't their time to be together. A love would have to wait.

As Mystery set sail, she left the shore of the island. Nelson was long gone by now, and she had to be too.

'WAIT!' she heard the yell of a familiar voice. 'STOP!'

Mya turned around to see her one and only standing on the beach, jumping, and waving his arms in the air. He dove into the water, and swam with great force to her anchor, as it was lifting from the sea. Mya ran over to him, and as the anchor came up to view, she leaned over the edge of the boat to pull him up.

'Nelson, how stupid are you? You could have been killed!' She said, but also hugged him when he got onto the boat.

'Right...' he confirmed, clearly out of breath. 'Where are we off too?'

'The North—WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!' She yelled.

He ignored her and swept her up towards the top of the deck. Her red cloak catching the sunlight. He swiftly put her down and took her hands in his. 'I love you Mya, my dream changed when I met you.' She smiled, as his eyes, they were so innocent. So perfect.

'I love you too.' She said, and he smiled.

'That's good because I would have jumped off the boat if you—' he stopped, as Mya grabbed his collar, and pulled his face to hers. Their lips met, and they kissed passionately. He felt her finally relax in his arms, and finally accept that she had fallen in love with him.

The End